Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

gear

As of last night Pardus claimed first dibbs on the body armor. x sf med has the rest. I will look to see what else I have and get it posted as soon as possilbe.:D

Great job folks.

Keep it up.

Just think, some of your junk is being used as I am typing this, by folks that can use it.

And it was all free.... A true gift from you to them

Thanks
Steve

I finally got the house keeper to come an extra day to go through all of our closets and storage to help me sort through everything and give them a good field day. It si amazing how much crap we had been storing that we didn't even remember having. Anyway, I still have to do my garage which will likely have some more gear, but in the mean time, I have the following Navy uniform items that I will ship to whoever can use them:

RAIN COAT W/ LINER (46R)
8405-01-220-2567

NAVY NECK PULLOVER, BLACK (XL) Spoken for

RAIN COAT LINER (44R)
8405-01-22-2533

CREIGHTON UNIFORM JACKET, BLACK (48S)

All of these items are like new.

Navy neck pullover has been spoken for, the rest is still up for grabs.

parallel said:
Navy neck pullover has been spoken for, the rest is still up for grabs.

I know who took it and I'm gonna piss in your cornflakes! }:-)

Alice belt and soon to be up for grabs OD green MOLLE vest

Yeah well I have a alice web belt available for anyone who needs it. also I will be able to give away an OD green MOLLE vest soon, I'll post pictures as soon as its ready to give away.

-Blue

looking for a waterproof ( or as close to waterproof) bag for upcoming school in April. I hear there will be a lot of running,pushups and high crawling thru creeks need to keep some gear dry!

looking for a waterproof ( or as close to waterproof) bag for upcoming school in April. I hear there will be a lot of running,pushups and high crawling thru creeks need to keep some gear dry!

Worked for me :D

Attachments

• plastic_bag_2.jpg
    plastic_bag_2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 107
Now now Pardus, it was a black plastic bin liner you stole from Quinns post and emptied into the skip.

Worked for me :D

Thanks T for that great insite into the NZ army kit! However, US water gets into places where dry socks are when they are needed most, hope your old kits works for you at BCT/BAC but I was looking for something more water tight! CHUCKLE HEAD:D

How big do you need it to be and how soon do you need it? I have a few drybags kicking around but it takes a week + to get to you.

Also have a Double 30rd AR mag pouch in OG spare, its from the DF-LCS kit? (the flash stuff the Air Force blokes got) and a set of Hatch knee and elbow pads in woody cam, I don't recommend using them for a long period of time as they aint the most comfortable around.

DSCF0758Medium.jpg

How big do you need it to be and how soon do you need it? I have a few drybags kicking around but it takes a week + to get to you.

Also have a Double 30rd AR mag pouch in OG spare, its from the DF-LCS kit? (the flash stuff the Air Force blokes got) and a set of Hatch knee and elbow pads in woody cam, I don't recommend using them for a long period of time as they aint the most comfortable around.

Big enough to store a change of clothes pants socks shirt ect. Needed by first week of April. Thanks

Been going through the kit room.
Blackhawk triple mag drop leg in black for P226; NOT MOLLE COMPATIBLE.
TT drop leg pouch in coyote also NMC.
TT hydration pouch in camo but spray painted coyote; MOLLE COMPATIBLE.
Blackhawk Omega drop leg strap x2, black, for holster (not included).
Let me know WHO NEEDS IT.
If you turn out to be an airsofter THERE WILL BE ISSUES.
Will probably have more stuff in the future.

yomp,

Thanks for the list of items offered.

That's how we keep this thread alive.

as for the airsofters, if the rules are followed, that should not be a problem. Just make sure you please post when an item is gone.

Thanks again

Original SOE Gear "SOCOM" Holster

I have one Original SOE Gear Mk23 "SOCOM" .45 ACP pistol drop leg holster.

HERE: http://www.originalsoegear.com/socom.html

Warning: This holster was originally made by request from members of the SEAL Teams and was SOE specific to the Mk23 "SOCOM" pistol. In other words if you want this to fit your Sig P220, don't bother, it will swamp the pistol up and be useless to you for tactical applications.

It will fit the Mk23 "SOCOM" pistol, H&K USP Tactical and IMI Desert Eagle (not the baby Eagles)

It also has the added "Airborne" strap with fastex type buckle for hi-speed ops for added retention.

If you've got a Mk23 I'm willing to part with it.

Back