Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

----> NOT A HIJACK <----

We need to start a movement to round up as many spare holsters as we can and contact some college age RTKBA folks with a truck load of freebies.

;);)

Damn...that was fast.......I wouldn't have any problem driving up to VCU and dropping off a truckload of holsters. They are in the downtown Richmond badlands and have been crying for the gun ban repeal for a long time. Muggings right outside the front door of the college.

VCDL (Virginia Citizens Defense League) is an advocate

We should take this somewhere else for full value so as not to hijack the Pay-it-Forward thread.

I do not have the ML2 mounted right now, and the EOTech is mounted directly on the rail.

PM inbound with contact addy

Thanks

If you want this mount with the magnifier to line up with the ML2 I'd get the LaRue Cantilever mount or the standard (High) mount. The EOtech may need to have a 7mm riser like the ACOS mount from LaRue also. Check out their site

www.laruetactical.com

Have a Multicam Triple 30rd AR mag pouch and a CB single point sling looking for a home.
Mag pouch has dividers in it, similar set up to the old USGI pouch, ITW pouch buckle and Velcro closure. Don't quote me that it fits magpuls but it will fit ranger plates.

Sling has a 1" mash hook on the end, adjusts ok, not my cup of tea though.

Oh yeah and a 6" X 4" utility pouch I made up as a tutorial for some budding stitch bitches. Its OG, has MALICE clips. Its structurally sound.

Still have a set of woody cam Hatch knee and elbow pads.

DSC02169Medium.jpg

DSCF0868Medium.jpg

I'll take the single point sling. I just put a lug on the butt stock the other day and was in the market for such a sling.

All yours 91B, nothing left now team. Will send packages Thursday. Can one of the CONUS guys forward the MC mag pouch onto Helomedic? I sent a care package to a mate in Samarra 4 months ago. It showed up yesterday! So I'm a bit apprehensive about mailing to an APO from NZ. Let me know and I'll send it you with his APO address.

Cheers

Mac

Cheers 91B :)

All packages have been sent guys, 91B that pouch is in yours with the address of Helomedic to forward it, thanks for that mate.

Back