Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

I'll take the triple mag, I can use it. I'll get you an address shortly.

All yours 91B, nothing left now team. Will send packages Thursday. Can one of the CONUS guys forward the MC mag pouch onto Helomedic? I sent a care package to a mate in Samarra 4 months ago. It showed up yesterday! So I'm a bit apprehensive about mailing to an APO from NZ. Let me know and I'll send it you with his APO address.

Cheers

Mac

Sorry for the delay,
Pouch packed and will be shipped tomorrow. Let me know when you get it.
Steve

No i dont I wish i still did but someone stole it off my helmet...=-/ oh well this deployment will pay for a new one

Yes, I am trying to suck up. I have a 7/14 mount plate up for grabs.
Have a gorilla box full of stuff i will probably never use again. Sincgar hand mic, old DCU stuff, etc.

Its on LF right now if no one buys it by friday its yours

Whats LF?

mount plate? I got dibs, if you're talking about the rhino/swivel mount. if you mean the piece that screws to the helmet itself, I'll pass, give it to the guy with that MICH helmet, he needs an NVG mount, sounds like. what else you got?

MAC!!! that pouch works great!! thanks!!! and thanks 91B for mailing it!!

Cool mate, glad it's being put to use.

I've got two Auscam 100rd nutsacks, one mint the other used and a black Safariland double pistol mag pouch and a banger pouch, its big though, you could almost fit a signal smoke in there. They're the ones that screw onto the holster, never used them.

Anyone got a pair of TT or similar single mag pouches in OG/RG? The one with the bungee on the top.

mount plate? I got dibs, if you're talking about the rhino/swivel mount. if you mean the piece that screws to the helmet itself, I'll pass, give it to the guy with that MICH helmet, he needs an NVG mount, sounds like. what else you got?

Its the plate that screws to the front of the mich, to mount the swing arm.
I will try to go thru the stuff i can part with this weekend, and post asap.

Ill take the mount.. and fYI LF=Lightfighter.net forums

btw Just wanna to brake the news.. the MICH sold Im sorry fellows

Just PM me with your address, and i will get it in the mail for you.

Magazines:
1- (Beretta 92FS 9mm) Ramline 18 round, good condition.

2- (Ruger P-90 9mm) after market 10 round - I think.

Ammo:
2- boxes 25 Auto (6.35 mm) 50grain full metal. 50 rounds per box (9 rounds missing from one box). I used to have a 25 auto on my ankle, but it has been sold, so I don't need the ammo.

Gear:
1- standard ALICE rucksack, olive drab, no shoulder straps, no frame. I had it attached to another pack, and I just got something else. Nothing wrong with it.

I have some of this listed in the Classifieds section here on ShadowSpear so you can see some pics.

ALL GONE.

gorilla box stuff

Up for Grabs:

Green ESS Issue goggles ( with tints)
2- Issue black winter ninja masks
2- working Sincgar hand mics ( bought on ebay, tried to make work with ham radio)
Issue black leather gloves with inserts (size 3)
Black beret, size too small (wife put in dryer)
2- ribbon racks (11 counts) one plastic, one metal

Have a bunch of ACU pat, pouches/Holster looking to trade for multicam anything. PM me let me know what you got.

Back