Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

Available to Florida residents, preferably Tampa area (cost makes it not really worth it to ship anywhere)

4 boxes of 20 guage

Would ideally like to trade for 12 gauge if you have it, but if not don't worry about it.

Here's the deal- I pointed at the 12 gauge ammo and asked for "four boxes of 12 guage".

The guy grabbed the ammo, threw it in a bag, and I paid for it and left. I got home, took it out of the bag and it was fucking 20 gauge. I don't own a 20 gauge shotgun. There are no returns. The ammo is new, perfect condition.

Uh, I have some 20 gauge too! Got it the same way! We must have gotten the same person when we bought our shells!!!

No 20 gauge here either! 2 boxes sitting on the shelf for almost 2 years now! WTF!!!

Uh, I have some 20 gauge too! Got it the same way! We must have gotten the same person when we bought our shells!!!

No 20 gauge here either! 2 boxes sitting on the shelf for almost 2 years now! WTF!!!
Hehehe! Its a scam!

Up for Grabs:

Green ESS Issue goggles ( with tints)
2- Issue black winter ninja masks
2- working Sincgar hand mics ( bought on ebay, tried to make work with ham radio)
Issue black leather gloves with inserts (size 3)
Black beret, size too small (wife put in dryer)
2- ribbon racks (11 counts) one plastic, one metal

Have a bunch of ACU pat, pouches/Holster looking to trade for multicam anything. PM me let me know what you got.

I'll the take ESS goggles if their still available.

I'll the take ESS goggles if their still available.

82ndtrooper, dude they are yours... PM with ur address, will get them out Monday.

Still have

2- working Sincgar hand mics ( bought on ebay, tried to make work with ham radio)

I just found a pair of small woodland gortex pants.
A 7 1/4 new acu cover.
Please someone take this shit!!!!. I would prefer to ship 1 box.

Rock42 said:
Still have

I just found a pair of small woodland gortex pants.
A 7 1/4 new acu cover.
Please someone take this shit!!!!. I would prefer to ship 1 box.

I would love the gore tex pants if they're still available.

JBS you got em,, but you have to take a ninja mask too. Will be out of town til tuesday, will ship em then. PM me your address before then.

" We" need a higher end gear swap thread, or a ISO /WTS/WTT etc.

I would appreciate a ninja mask, it's winter here and I just got frostnip on my nose during our last FTX.

Is this still available? Wife bought a Kimber as her carry gun and needs a holster.

That said, I have a large ALICE pack in ACU pattern (bought on line)
Free for the taking.

The91Bravo said:
UP FOR GRABS... Another Nice Item

I have a barely (used for a day b4 I got my BladeTech) Fobus Advanced Paddle Holster (The one with the red rubber backing) model Number KM-3

http://www.fobusholster.com/products/KIMBER_3_4_5_PADDLE_HOLSTER-272-0.html

Fits All Kimber 3", 4", 5" and All 1911's

* Low profile design for concealment
* Passive retention around trigger guard
o Allows rapid presentation, yet securely locks handgun in place.
* Rubberized paddle provides extra stability and increased comfort.
* Steel reinforced rivet attachment system (paddle and holster body).

Product ID: KM3
Manufacturer: Kimber
Price: $26.99

Just got a new mainspring housing from MARS Armament so the original checkered 1911 mainspring housing is up for grabs. No spring or pins, just the housing.

Back