Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

I am looking for an old school 7 color desert ruck cover (choc chip cookie) type! Anyone have one laying around they can do without??

A buddy of mine that works at ATS Tactical gear is a wheeler and dealer if anyone is interested in trading gear. This guys is a true gear whore and he knows how to get things for people as well. If you are interested, just PM me or email me and I will get you his contact info.

This thread is awesome. It was a great idea Steve. About time you had one.
Once I get home, I've got some holsters to put up....that way I can make more room in the holster box and buy some more. :D

Not tyring to hijack this thread, but just a heads up. I went to that ATS Tactical Gear Website, and there is a Trojan Virus that tries to get on your computer. So make sure you have an Anti virus program.

Not tyring to hijack this thread, but just a heads up. I went to that ATS Tactical Gear Website, and there is a Trojan Virus that tries to get on your computer. So make sure you have an Anti virus program.

Glad you said that because I know the guy who runs that store. I will send him a text right now.

Mine I believe were for the Beretta, but my HK USP Var1 fits fine. I simply had to loosen the velcro thumb strap and loosen it up some. It really fits like it was built for that particular gun. If it works, use it. If not, send it back or put it back up here for someone else.

p.s. loosening that little velcro strap is a bitch hands down. plan on burning a good half hour making yourself happy.

I'll do that. I need one for a sig220 or an XD45 for when i get home. I'll PM you an address shortly. :)

k - as my circumstances have changed - so has my needs for kit. any one got an MBITR pouch? don't really give a shit what color, just needs to be in usable shape (i/e whatever retention method it uses, must actually work.) anybody got anything? if not, I'll got hit up grey group or Tac Tailor.

HeloMedic1171 said:
k - as my circumstances have changed - so has my needs for kit. any one got an MBITR pouch? don't really give a shit what color, just needs to be in usable shape (i/e whatever retention method it uses, must actually work.) anybody got anything? if not, I'll got hit up grey group or Tac Tailor.

I have a bunch (coyote tan MOLLE) I don't need. send me a PM. I'm TAD right now but can mail it out next week.

Tan Spec Ops belt, its used but will still keep your pants up. Fit up to 34" waist.
Conus only please, fucking hate customs forms.

* witchdoc, sent the swing arm the other day *

I see you finally got bit, Blackmags.... I have one, but it's written in, and it's also 6000 miles away in storage. best of luck.

Where is the love? You need any kit?

Didnt i send you a ninja mask, I got love for the dudes in NZ!!!!
It cost me more to ship shit over there, than the item is often worth.

I need pouches in Coyote or Multicam thats about it.

I see you finally got bit, Blackmags.... I have one, but it's written in, and it's also 6000 miles away in storage. best of luck.

Yeah man I got tired of just looking at all birds flying around so I am going to ante up and put in the packet.

Didnt i send you a ninja mask, I got love for the dudes in NZ!!!!
It cost me more to ship shit over there, than the item is often worth.

I need pouches in Coyote or Multicam thats about it.

Ive got a serviceable TAG hydro pouch in Khaki and a Coyote AWS med pouch farming in my shed if you want them. There in OK condition, the hyro pouch has a few bars that have popped but I'll restitch them.

Back