Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

How long do you need it for?

I believe mine is the HD. It has the instant turn on feature that others didn't back when I bought it. I'd have to look for the helmet mount but should have it somewhere.

Free to a good home: two Blackhawk holsters for Beretta 92/96. One paddle holster, one to wear on your vest. I only used these with my M9 for three months on my last deployment, and they have been sitting in a foot locker since 2011 sometime, so they are in good condition. I don't see myself having use for them at any point in the near or distant future.

View attachment 11898 View attachment 11899 View attachment 11900 View attachment 11901 View attachment 11902 View attachment 11903
I'll take the holsters if they are still available.

Attn: Marines

In my possession, and up for grabs:

The Marine Officer's Guide. 5th Edition Hardcover (1989 printing)
Author: Kenneth W. Estes
Lt. Col. USMC

I purchased it "way back" when I was trying to figure out WTF to do with myself. It's in like new condition.

First "I'll take it" and a PM with a mailing address gets it.

Attn: Marines

In my possession, and up for grabs:

The Marine Officer's Guide. 5th Edition Hardcover (1989 printing)
Author: Kenneth W. Estes
Lt. Col. USMC

I purchased it "way back" when I was trying to figure out how to read. It's in like new (i.e. unread) condition.

First "I'll take it" and a PM with a mailing address gets it.

Fixed it for ya.:p

Nice...this from a guy who has to jump out of an airplane and through the clouds to tell me if it's going to rain or not! :D
Actually we jump to determine if it's cloudy or not, we try to print it; I'll tell my friends to go back to pictures so it's easier to understand.:p

Anyone have ScubaPro Jet fins laying around that they aren't using? Size XXL/14?

Looking to buy, borrow/return/pay for shipping/whatever. If on loan, I can return them mid November.

Anyone have ScubaPro Jet fins laying around that they aren't using? Size XXL/14?

Looking to buy, borrow/return/pay for shipping/whatever. If on loan, I can return them mid November.

I'd send you my split paddle fins, but they move differently than the jet fins, plus they're mediums/larges, not battleship sized... I find them to be faster and more natural for finning too.

I might. Let me see if I can find them and see the sizing. Been almost 10 years since I've used them.

I find them to be faster and more natural for finning too.

Thanks x SF Med. I don't think splits are authorized anyways, I'd have to check the gear list again. I've only ever tried rockets, and wanted to see the difference in the jets.

Thanks for checking FL173. I'm not sure. I've only ever tried on XL and XXLs, and the XLs were a tight fit since I have not only big feet.. but big wide feet with a tailors bunion on the right :wall:

Thanks for checking though gents.

Thanks x SF Med. I don't think splits are authorized anyways, I'd have to check the gear list again. I've only ever tried rockets, and wanted to see the difference in the jets.

Thanks for checking FL173. I'm not sure. I've only ever tried on XL and XXLs, and the XLs were a tight fit since I have not only big feet.. but big wide feet with a tailors bunion on the right :wall:

Thanks for checking though gents.

The only difference in the jet fins versus rocket fins is when you go to Scuba. Rocket fins are luggish when conducting freestyle but great when you throw on a tank with gear. Jet fins are lighter and easier for freestyle timed swims but are not rigid when weighted.

Cleaned out wat was left. Sound off for what you want. Help with shipping would be cool.

Attachments

• IMG_0241.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0243.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG
    1,020.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0244.JPG
    IMG_0244.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0245.JPG
    IMG_0245.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    522.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0247.JPG
    IMG_0247.JPG
    477.5 KB · Views: 48
I have some parts I will never use.

1. RRA safety selector for an AR
2. BMC trigger guard for an AR
3. Spike's Tactical pistol grip for an AR
3. A few lower receiver lock plates for an AR
4. A Weaver scope mount for a Mossberg 500/590
5. Hammer & trigger pins for an AR
6. Trigger guard roll pins for an AR
7. Noveske short throw safety selector for an AR

When I get to the house I will update with more crap.

Last edited:
Back