Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

Reed, if you really need a decent Alice I can have my wife try to pull one out of my garage. I'm currently in AFG so your fate rests in the hands of a housewife.

I'm really looking for a 40mm belt to go around the waist if anyone can send one to the FPO, AE area.

Reed, if you really need a decent Alice I can have my wife try to pull one out of my garage. I'm currently in AFG so your fate rests in the hands of a housewife.

I'm really looking for a 40mm belt to go around the waist if anyone can send one to the FPO, AE area.

I think I have one in storage, I'll look this afternoon for you

Mac thank you but no member of my team would pass up on the opportunity to f*ck with me on that. Really though, thanks for the response.

RAGE I promise to love you forever.

Return the belt after you get back?

or a trade....

Not sure if this is the place, but does anyone have any literature on swim techniques or any literature on the CCT or SOWT subject?

Thanks

THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIE!!!!

Multicam chest rig, basically an RRV without the plate pocket on the back. Comes with a medical pouch and a padded insert for an NVM, three 2 mag pouches, an MBITR pouch, a couple of utility pouches and a couple of frag pouches. If you don't need all the pouches when you receive it break it down and throw them back up here, its one I made when I was bored and messing around. MIL-C-43734 class 3 1000d solution dyed cordura, A-A-55301 webbing and such. Not a work design, more just me going hmmm I wonder what that is like and making it.

If you have a legitimate need for some extra pouches or such on it let me know and I should be able to hook you up.

IMG_0954.JPG

THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIE!!!!

Multicam chest rig, basically an RRV without the plate pocket on the back. Comes with a medical pouch and a padded insert for an NVM, three 2 mag pouches, an MBITR pouch, a couple of utility pouches and a couple of frag pouches. If you don't need all the pouches when you receive it break it down and throw them back up here, its one I made when I was bored and messing around. MIL-C-43734 class 3 1000d solution dyed cordura, A-A-55301 webbing and such. Not a work design, more just me going hmmm I wonder what that is like and making it.

If you have a legitimate need for some extra pouches or such on it let me know and I should be able to hook you up.

View attachment 11387

I'd gladly take this and test it out. Always looking for a better way to run my kit. If it doesn't work for me, I'll throw it back up here.

Is there a community pot that perhaps we can just send money to and in the event someone on this board needs a piece of gear for example that perhaps they don't have the money to buy that money can be used to purchase it and send it out to the member in need (or just send them the cash)? I know I don't have much left in terms of gear, but I would be willing to throw a few dollars out there to help out instead.

Any chance anyone have a Contour HD/Roam with helmet rails that I can borrow fast, and emphasis the borrow and the fast. Can't justify the purchase right now, but it's something I meant to have for the field problem that's coming up for me.

Back