Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

my unit ran out of boots till february, I was trying to score some free Rocky C4t's from supply before this next course starts but if anyone has a 10.5 pair of lightweight boots (usmc colors preferably (no stamp required)) to use for rucking I'd appreciate it

I'll rummage through the 10 cases in my garage and post up a hit list this weekend.

my unit ran out of boots till february, I was trying to score some free Rocky C4t's from supply before this next course starts but if anyone has a 10.5 pair of lightweight boots (usmc colors preferably (no stamp required)) to use for rucking I'd appreciate it

I'll rummage through the 10 cases in my garage and post up a hit list this weekend.
Hate Ape...I may have a pair of traditional "leather" boots (like we were issued back in boot that you can have? I'm just reading this, but if you are in serious need I would be more than willing to hit Cabela's and get you a set of boots. Please let me know.

No I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing someone went out and purchased anything for the sole purpose of giving it to me nor is that the purpose of this thread. Beer is the only exception.

Thank you for the offer though. I'll just stop by the million pawn shops off base.

No I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing someone went out and purchased anything for the sole purpose of giving it to me nor is that the purpose of this thread. Beer is the only exception.

Thank you for the offer though. I'll just stop by the million pawn shops off base.

Fair enough. It just drives me crazy when you guys cannot get the gear you need because of budget shit; yet I see the money our govt pisses away everyday. Semper Fi

I'm clearing out my old boxes of crap so watch this space for stuff coming down in the next few months.

First up on the block is a MAGPUL CTR. It's been lightly used (I took it on deployment but I never went anywhere) so it works perfectly fine. Once you get that thing in position it is as solid as a rock. No wiggle room. Please note that this is the MIL SPEC version so it will NOT fit on your civilian AR-15's buffer tube. I also added the .8" rubber buttpad cuz I have long arms and it grips a lot better.

D2nZOGQ.jpg

T7eLuCJ.jpg

I'd like to give it to a .mil guy, but I'll send it to a civ or a prior if you're a cool dude (and have the right buffer tube)

Next up on the chopping block is a Safariland drop leg M9 holster (6004 style) along with BDS pistol belt and blackhawk retention lanyard. Has a little bit of Afghan dust on it but everything is in good condition. This is like 200$ worth of pistol-holding stuff (I only bought the lanyard, thanks Armory!) so I'd like if the recipient could pay shipping at least.

4DoCj8h.jpg

EDIT: I also have a used Sm/Short NWU (Blueberry style) Gore-Tex jacket for any tiny sailors out there.

Next up on the chopping block is a Safariland drop leg M9 holster (6004 style) along with BDS pistol belt and blackhawk retention lanyard. Has a little bit of Afghan dust on it but everything is in good condition. This is like 200$ worth of pistol-holding stuff (I only bought the lanyard, thanks Armory!) so I'd like if the recipient could pay shipping at least.

I'll take it.

I have a modular belt from the prototype box which isn't ever going to go into production. Too expensive and a PITA to make.

It will fit someone 30-34". It has slotted pairs of columns for subloads or Kydex. Lined with Airmesh, a thin PE foam and HDPE and has been skeletonised to reduce weight. It's bound with A-A-55301 Texcel MC print webbing which was a bitch to get on there and had to be resewn in a few places so its not aesthetically as perfect as something I'd sell.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    550.1 KB · Views: 42
I have a modular belt from the prototype box which isn't ever going to go into production. Too expensive and a PITA to make.

It will fit someone 30-34". It has slotted pairs of columns for subloads or Kydex. Lined with Airmesh, a thin PE foam and HDPE and has been skeletonised to reduce weight. It's bound with A-A-55301 Texcel MC print webbing which was a bitch to get on there and had to be resewn in a few places so its not aesthetically as perfect as something I'd sell.
You make great looking stuff. Do you have a pic of the under side?
Reed

Mac_NZ

Hell if nobody else takes it, I'll use it for you. If you decide to put it into production at all, I'll write up a long ass review about it as well.

If you wan't it grab it shoot me an address mate.

I changed the production one as Kydex isn't big down here so we only needed a sleeve on the sides to access the belt for 6004s etc. Saves time and gets it out there at a better price point. I try to avoid stinging the lads I used to work with.

Interestingly enough this one ended up evolving into a smaller belt system specifically for hunters and it sells like hot cakes, we supply about 7 outdoor outlets and all the top end hunting guides with them now, go figure

Hey again. Up for grabs is a medium ACH in tan, with ops core rails and comfortable H-harness. I'd ask that whomever asks for it be either active duty or reserve, and if you're out the door soon, even better. It's a really nice helmet so I hope it serves someone well!

mFLy6Cd.jpg

Back