Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

I'll have to dig through my gorilla boxes and see what I need to gift away on here.

I know I have some good stuff that will likely never be used again... But since I said that, the moment I send it out to one of you, I will have to buy another. :rolleyes:

Had this on eBay but it didn't sell.

Hi-Viz CompSight Shotgun Sight for Vent Ribs w/ Removable Beads PM1002

Competition sight to replace existing bead.
Includes eight LitePipes in varied colors and diameters, sight base, carrying case and key.
Fits most vent-ribbed shotguns with removable front bead.

This competition shotgun sight is designed to replace your existing bead. The bead replacement sight fits most vent-ribbed shotguns with a removable front bead.

• Hunting gear utilizes a low-profile steel base
  • Includes three red or four green interchangeable LitePipes in .090-inch, .105-inch, .120-inch and .135-inch diameters and one white bead
  • Five different sizes of mounting screws are included to fit most ribs
  • Includes quick-access carrying case to allow rapid LitePipe changes to match varying light conditions mid-match

!B86o7bwEWk~$(KGrHqV,!hkEzeweHy6yBM4V-u2Ztw~~0_35.JPG

s.gif

Attachments

• pm1002a.jpg
    pm1002a.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 2
Had this on eBay but it didn't sell.

Hi-Viz CompSight Shotgun Sight for Vent Ribs w/ Removable Beads PM1002

Competition sight to replace existing bead.

Includes eight LitePipes in varied colors and diameters, sight base, carrying case and key.
Fits most vent-ribbed shotguns with removable front bead.
This competition shotgun sight is designed to replace your existing bead. The bead replacement sight fits most vent-ribbed shotguns with a removable front bead.

• Hunting gear utilizes a low-profile steel base
  • Includes three red or four green interchangeable LitePipes in .090-inch, .105-inch, .120-inch and .135-inch diameters and one white bead
  • Five different sizes of mounting screws are included to fit most ribs
  • Includes quick-access carrying case to allow rapid LitePipe changes to match varying light conditions mid-match

%21B86o7bwEWk%7E$%28KGrHqV,%21hkEzeweHy6yBM4V-u2Ztw%7E%7E0_35.JPG
s.gif
I'd like that if you still have it....it would work good with my 870 I just bought....If you still have it I will send my addy via PM.....Thanks!!!

Anyone have an old MOLLE pack sitting in their garage by chance? I'd like one for rucking and all the ones for sale online or on Ebay seem really expensive.

Anyone have an old MOLLE pack sitting in their garage by chance? I'd like one for rucking and all the ones for sale online or on Ebay seem really expensive.
Funny, I was going to ask for an ALICE pack. I sold my extra Mollie ruck, but one of my peers might be willing to part with his spare, I'll ask next weekend.
I have an ACH RHINO mount and a Smith&Weason fixed blade dagger if anyone wants them. Also a Ghillie suit minus jute. I'll try and get pics up later.
Reed

Funny, I was going to ask for an ALICE pack. I sold my extra Mollie ruck, but one of my peers might be willing to part with his spare, I'll ask next weekend.
I have an ACH RHINO mount and a Smith&Weason fixed blade dagger if anyone wants them. Also a Ghillie suit minus jute. I'll try and get pics up later.
Reed
I'll take the dagger.

Well here's some stuff up for grabs that was laying around in the good ol' tough box.

-First spear OPS CORE multi am helmet cover M/L

-small dump pouch with a bit of spray paint on it but still functional

-Eberlestock shooting rest with Molle attachment

-M9 SERPA holster (no platform) with some paint on it

-ZULU double M4 mag pouch (without malice clips)

-grip pod

-2-tan M4 fast mag holsters

-MSA Sordin Earpro, with no functioning commo hookup but the amplifying capability still works great.

I'd be interested in the Fast Mags if they are still available. PM inbound.

Back