Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

I'll take it as no one else has piped up.

Now to go to the BBC and find something to put up.

Remember folks this is how this all works, if you take something offer something.

p.s. I have two ops core retention systems (X and H), they fucking rock.

Hey DD - if you still have that helmet system, I'll take it. let me know what shipping is from where you are to 31419, and I'll paypal it to you.

Got a Brand New Pair of USMC Bates Lites, Size 10.5 R if any of you motards are looking for a pair lightweights.

I have an almost new Tyr double 9mm pistol pouch in Multicam.

Just as a heads up, I couldn't close my velcro retention flaps with my 18 round Mec-Gar P226 magazines since the magazines were too long so I'm guessing this pouch is made for magazines that follow original dimensions. Also there is some sort of magnet in the pouches that provide some retention but I wouldn't count on the magnets to hold it in. It isn't stated on the site but it's in there.

If anyone wants it please send me a PM. Thank you.

Condor 6 x 5.56 mag pouches, Multi-cam.
Good for FOBBIT/Range use, but I wouldn't take it outside the wire without some minor mods.
You still have these pouches up for grabs?? If so, I would like them.

OFFERING THE FOLLOWING:

2 ea USGI 30 Round M-4/M-16 Magazines

PLEASE POST UP ITEMS IF YOU HAVE TAKEN ANYTHING

I started this thread back in 2008, and if you read the first page, YOU HAVE TO POST AN ITEM if YOU TAKE AN ITEM. Period.

Do the right thing folks.

OFFERING THE FOLLOWING:

I started this thread back in 2008, and if you read the first page, YOU HAVE TO POST AN ITEM if YOU TAKE AN ITEM. Period.

Think they are still available, let me rummage through the junk box tomorrow night (about this time).

Just as a heads up, I couldn't close my velcro retention flaps with my 18 round Mec-Gar P226 magazines since the magazines were too long so I'm guessing this pouch is made for magazines that follow original dimensions. Also there is some sort of magnet in the pouches that provide some retention but I wouldn't count on the magnets to hold it in. It isn't stated on the site but it's in there.

I'll take the mag pouch if they are still available.

OFFERING THE FOLLOWING:

PM your address.

Arrived today, so I now have a Condor two M-9 mag puch up for grabs.
Works good with M9 mags, but is too tight for the .45 mags.
The 6x 5.56 mag Condor pouch is still up for grabs too.

Back