Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

Wow, that's like a size 8 womens...I'm only 5'5" and I wear a mens 7 1/2...you must be tiny:ROFLMAO:
I'm a solid 5'6" wall of pure steel and sex appeal. Haha
We have another Marine here who goes by "little foot" because he no shit wears size 3 boots.

Looking for a pair of Fins, scuba, rocket, or manta rays.... Cant afford a Brand new pair, anyone up to sell or trade the set they already own?

Awesome! Depends on when you want to mail them.... Im moving to Cali at the beginning of June.... I'll be at my current address until then brother. Anything I can do for you in return?

Looking for fairly new multicam set...will trade for desert or green flightsuit. Flightsuits are 48-50 Longs. I'd need XL sizes...6'3" 245 lbs.

The bracelet is claimed by Fox1371.

Dont forget to put something back up in this section in return for getting an item. Let's wake this thread back up folks.

Thanks AKKeith for the compliment. I try.

I agree. I've been waiting for something I'm in need of to come up for a long time now but I'll post some stuff again this weekend in hopes it can jump start this bad boy.

I have a large, tan Ops Core X-Nape helmet retention system, new in the package. I cancelled the order when Ops Core was taking weeks to fill every order and they sent it to me anyway. My gain is also your gain!

fox, I was just checking to see if you got the band and if you have found anything to put up yet.

Hope you enjoy it.
Hey just got it 2 days ago. Sorry for not having anything up yet. I've been extremely busy for the past few weeks and I will hopefully be getting a breather shortly. Unfortunately I've been on a 24hr standby for deployment for the past couple of weeks and haven't known if/when I'll be leaving.

Damn I wish I would have seen this posting about am month ago. I dumped a bunch of stuff. Well I now where to go now anyway to pass off more junk. Now I gotta go looking around for more treasures... AKA by my wife as garbage.

I have a large, tan Ops Core X-Nape helmet retention system, new in the package. I cancelled the order when Ops Core was taking weeks to fill every order and they sent it to me anyway. My gain is also your gain!

I'll take it as no one else has piped up.

Now to go to the BBC and find something to put up.

Back