Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

Alright guys, I have a few things up for grab....First is a surefire helmet light (you will need to buy a mount), 2 X Glock 19 (9mm) mags (hi-cap) and a Phoenix mini-strobe. The strobe takes a 9V battery.....The Surefire and Phoenix will only go to verified military or SOF.

Gear is spoken for!!! All items are gone....

Attachments

• Miscellaneous.jpg
    Miscellaneous.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 18
Alright guys, I have a few things up for grab....First is a surefire helmet light (you will need to buy a mount), 2 X Glock 19 (9mm) mags (hi-cap) and a Phoenix mini-strobe. The strobe takes a 9V battery.....The Surefire and Phoenix will only go to verified military or SOF.
I could use the helmet light and mini-strob. Need a light duty ghillie by any chance?
Reed

Hey man, I wish I could get a free pair of Bates lights. To a super pogue like me these RAT boots they give us are heavy as shit and make my feet sweat constantly! Im sure they're great for climbing mountains or whatever but they dont help me on the walk over to the ANA camp!

Hey man, I wishI could get a free pair of Bates lights. To a super pogue like me these RAT boots they give us are heavy as shit and make my feet sweat constantly! Im sure they're great for climbing mountains or whatever but they dont help me on the walk over to the ANA camp!
Size 12? I have a "broken in" pair if they would fit you...

Dive socks? Don't bring any of that BUD/S bullshit in here! The closest I've been to water this trip has been sitting on the river in Sangin

Just a reminder guys. The person offering an item pays the whole ride. Shipping included. Unless you mention it when you post the item.
But we try to stay away from that, because once it becomes the norm, this thread will loose some of the people that need the gear and may not be able to pay, so they wont ask.
This is a way of helping our brothers and sisters get some gear they may not be able to have access to or afford.
Paying it forward is meant to be as close to sacrificial giving to our comrades as we can get.

Please consider these things before you ask. And THANK YO ALL for keeping this thread alive, and getting good kit to folks that can use it or need it.

From the first post when I set this thread up:
Here's how it works.

1. If you have something extra lying around, that you won't be using anymore, let someone here have it.

2. If you need something that has been offered, let the giver know you want it by posting and PMing them.

3. If you receive something, then try to find something of equal value, to give away to someone else.

4. Postage is provided by the person giving, unless other arrangements are made.

5. Once an item is gone, please post a message letting everyone else know that it is not available.

This is a thread where 'paying it forward' is the intent. No selling, no payment, nothing expected in return. Just a gift.

Hope this thread lasts a good long time.

Steve

Edit to add:
Please use common sense. No FFL items, flammable, etc. As long as it is legal to ship and give, then go ahead.

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 25 SUBSTANTIAL FORUM POSTS TO REQUEST GEAR OF ANY KIND!!!!!
-ADMINISTRATOR

Just a reminder guys. The person offering an item pays the whole ride. Shipping included. Unless you mention it when you post the item.
But we try to stay away from that, because once it becomes the norm, this thread will loose some of the people that need the gear and may not be able to pay, so they wont ask.
This is a way of helping our brothers and sisters get some gear they may not be able to have access to or afford.
Paying it forward is meant to be as close to sacrificial giving to our comrades as we can get.

Please consider these things before you ask. And THANK YO ALL for keeping this thread alive, and getting good kit to folks that can use it or need it.

From the first post when I set this thread up:
Here's how it works.

1. If you have something extra lying around, that you won't be using anymore, let someone here have it.

2. If you need something that has been offered, let the giver know you want it by posting and PMing them.

3. If you receive something, then try to find something of equal value, to give away to someone else.

4. Postage is provided by the person giving, unless other arrangements are made.

5. Once an item is gone, please post a message letting everyone else know that it is not available.

This is a thread where 'paying it forward' is the intent. No selling, no payment, nothing expected in return. Just a gift.

Hope this thread lasts a good long time.

Steve

Edit to add:
Please use common sense. No FFL items, flammable, etc. As long as it is legal to ship and give, then go ahead.

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 25 SUBSTANTIAL FORUM POSTS TO REQUEST GEAR OF ANY KIND!!!!!
-ADMINISTRATOR

:thumbsup:

I have 2 pair of Bates lights, Size 12. If anyone wants them, speak up now. I leave in a week and if no one here takes them I'm leaving them outside the Pre-BUD/S barracks the day I leave.

Back