Personal Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C.
Soldiers & Friends ,
It is with the greatest level of respect and admiration that I have finally been presented with the opportunity to join your community , after hearing great things for quite some time.

I recently have been granted a TLOA following a MED.LV. and finally found the time to sign up, while I heal.
( Goes to show how much personal time one receives routinely , I suppose ).

I have been serving for over 20 years , and currently am Operating with the SFOD Delta 1ST.

I submitted my documentation for VET status, following a quite legthy procedural 'Black-Out' of personal and station information ; as if required for me to do so before Publicity Ban Legislation may be lifted, and can hardly wait to jump in & shoot the shit, following approval!
My contact and additional info can be found on my Profile.

Also, a warm thanks goes to those who host this site so diligently and Marauder06 for the warm Welcome note.

Always looking for a good conversation & here to stay ,

SGT.MJR.White

Umm.. ill be the first to say it since my buddies started off with the skeptical faces.
You are a fucking sack of shit in a man suit and need to leave this site asap before we pull down your zipper

Was the coffee cup stain on the document before or after you got it, Boon?:ROFLMAO:
ETA the site now not only has a weiner licker but also a zipper puller thanks to Dknob stepping up to the..er..plate. :-o

Also, a warm thanks ... Marauder06 for the warm Welcome note.

SGT.MJR.White

Oh, you mean this?

Marauder06
Sgt Mjr White- I saw your profile on the site, you seem like the kind of person who would make an impression here. Make a post in the "introductions" thread so we can bring you on board properly.​
-mara​

That was just a little "pride & ego up" to try to bring you out into the open. And it worked, just like I knew it would.​
We know you're a fake. And what's worse, you're not even a good fake. If there was an Oscar for "worst attempt by a poser" in the online category, you would have won it, hands down. Probably the only thing authentic on that document you provided is the coffee stain. :thumbsdown:
I'm going to refrain from calling you bad names and the like because I'm certain my colleagues will take care of that on their own. As for you, you're banned. Consider it a "PLOA" from the site. I'm also going to make sure the rest of the major SOF sites out there know about you as well.​
Nice touch using the Vice President's phone number in your profile. :rolleyes: Speaking of which, here is the rest of it, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:​
About
Birthday:
January 1
Home page:
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C.
1st SFOD - Delta
Component:
SOF
Background:
Marine Reservist, 89-92, Army ; 92-99 , Ranger ; Army - 00-05 , JSOF/SAD Compliance 05-09, SFOD-OP./AD - 09-11
Born as a dual Citizen in Canada, I followed my father into the Career path.
After confirming my lifelong dream in fact was also my plan, I re-stationed to the US, where I dedicated my life to protecting my Country.
I've been actively operational, and switched both Divisions and paths for over 21 years, and continue to Serve, today.
For those of you deltas and individuals using decrypting software I say ;
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] !
;)
Interact
Content:
Conversation:
Windows Live:
Phone Number:

Welcome! It's great to have you Delta guys around so we can pick your brain for national secrets and whut not. Do you guys have wi-fi in the house of horrors now? What's your favorite kind of boots? What's the phonetic word for Delta? Do you always do dumb shit like this that will cause you to take a severe ass beating when you are found (and you will be found)? How long have you been retarded? Does your mom know your playing with her computer? Does yellow make you sad?

I would also appreciate any insight you can give us on exactly how you plan on fucking yourself further. You should start getting nervous from this point on every time you hear a car door close.

Oh well...too many type A's bursting at the seams to tear you to fucking shreds. I was hoping to hear more of your usless oozing lies, but that time has probably passed. Unless you're a complete fucking nimrod and will try to prove your lies in another forged document.

People like you astound me and I truly hope you die. As a planet, we're just about at our carrying capacity and if God doesn't feel the need to purge you, then I hope some coked up serial rapist does. You have failed in every aspect. You're the caliber of douche that only fools other douches of your caliber. You need to go back to hanging out at the arcade and paintball store where your pathetic existance will be quelled by the presence of other mouth breathing Call of Duty heroes. Go back to the hole you crawled out of delta boy. A possible job prospect awaiting you could easily be with the Nigerian scam ring...granted people who fall for that shit are few and far between, but somewhere, for some reason people with an equal intelligence quotient to yours, fall for it.

May God have mercy on your soul, do not pass Go, and go fuck yourself with a fencepost.

Nobody likes you.

Soldiers & Friends ,
It is with the greatest level of respect and admiration that I have finally been presented with the opportunity to join your community , after hearing great things for quite some time.

I recently have been granted a TLOA following a MED.LV. and finally found the time to sign up, while I heal.
( Goes to show how much personal time one receives routinely , I suppose ).

I have been serving for over 20 years , and currently am Operating with the SFOD Delta 1ST.

I submitted my documentation for VET status, following a quite legthy procedural 'Black-Out' of personal and station information ; as if required for me to do so before Publicity Ban Legislation may be lifted, and can hardly wait to jump in & shoot the shit, following approval!
My contact and additional info can be found on my Profile.

Also, a warm thanks goes to those who host this site so diligently and Marauder06 for the warm Welcome note.

Always looking for a good conversation & here to stay ,

SGT.MJR.White

Dude. You're awesome! I wish I could be more like you. I mean, hell, DELTA!????!!!!!! For some strange reason, I am turned on by your awesomeness. Fricking asshat....:thumbsdown:

F.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back