Personal Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
entertainment101.gif

Aw shucks. Missed all the fun, I'm getting too old and too slow, or is that just my computer? :sick:

LL

Listen here you fuck wad, you better hope you don't come across my path I have some things I have read about I would love to do to a piece of shit like you. First I'm gonna put a .45 to your head and let you find out how intimidating 1 looks at like up close and personal. You probably gonna shit yourself at that point. Then, I'm gonna tell you to take off your shoes in your wallet and give me your cell phone. Then then they give your shoes to a poor person along with our your cash your wallet. I'm gonna go to the nearest gas station and not only fill up my car then everybody else I possibly can on your credit card. After that find the nearst pimp daddy car break out the windshield in side window and key the car from front to back throw your wallet inside the car. Then fun just begins. I'm going to call up your mama which I know her numbers gonna be in your cellphone, and tell her all your transgressions. While we are at it, to make a couple threatening phone calls to the local DA. Heck, I may even make a phone call to the FBI mentioning some threatening comments about President Obama what I would like to do to take his ass out. Don't worry I'll make sure the phone calls long enough to trace a right back to your phone. Then I'll go buy some popcorn and enjoy the show what's gonna happen sorry ass.

Listen here you fuck wad, you better hope you don't come across my path I have some things I have read about I would love to do to a piece of shit like you. First I'm gonna put a .45 to your head and let you find out how intimidating 1 looks at like up close and personal. You probably gonna shit yourself at that point. Then, I'm gonna tell you to take off your shoes in your wallet and give me your cell phone. Then then they give your shoes to a poor person along with our your cash your wallet. I'm gonna go to the nearest gas station and not only fill up my car then everybody else I possibly can on your credit card. After that find the nearst pimp daddy car break out the windshield in side window and key the car from front to back throw your wallet inside the car. Then fun just begins. I'm going to call up your mama which I know her numbers gonna be in your cellphone, and tell her all your transgressions. While we are at it, to make a couple threatening phone calls to the local DA. Heck, I may even make a phone call to the FBI mentioning some threatening comments about President Obama what I would like to do to take his ass out. Don't worry I'll make sure the phone calls long enough to trace a right back to your phone. Then I'll go buy some popcorn and enjoy the show what's gonna happen sorry ass.

Dude. You need to change your meds; they aren't working...

That post is priceless. I am surprised his vetting paperwork wasn't from the 303rd Logistical Support Battalion with CSM Jonas Blaine in an attached NCOER rating scheme.

Dude. You need to change your meds; they aren't working...

That came from a story that's been circulating about a guy and his wife who were in the middle of getting mugged because the guy had on a Burberry coat that the mugger wanted. The burberry coat was worn to conceal the shoulder holster and Kimber Pro Carry that his wife just bought him...

That came from a story that's been circulating about a guy and his wife who were in the middle of getting mugged because the guy had on a Burberry coat that the mugger wanted. The burberry coat was worn to conceal the shoulder holster and Kimber Pro Carry that his wife just bought him...
Alas, that story is, however, an urban legend. http://www.snopes.com/crime/justice/mugger.asp

While people may like to see all sorts of nasty things done to this poser and deserving so, I would take a different approach. Let him see first hand what it means to serve. Have he work at Walter Reed in the sever disable ward. Changing bed pans, washing bottoms, helping those who paid a very dear price to actually serve. Have him sweep the floors, clean what was a face, and other wise help those who can no longer help themselves.

It could be that some people do believe "All of life is but a stage and we are merely actors upon it." That people can play dress-up and live out their fantasy like in a Star Trek convention. Best cure for stupidity/ignorance is education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back