Personal Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spit, you are lucky I only hate you a little bit.... the infamous fluffy pink bunny of death is not a Troll (you pathetic kiwi loser who can't capitalize)...

The Asshat who started this thread I hate with my entire being, I hope he is raped by an syphyllitic AIDS ridden jackal with rabies and then goes to the Seventh Circle, Ninth Borgia of Hell to be defiled by traitors and politicians for eternity.

Spit, you are lucky I only hate you a little bit.... the infamous fluffy pink bunny of death is not a Troll (you pathetic kiwi loser who can't capitalize)...

The Asshat who started this thread I hate with my entire being, I hope he is raped by an syphyllitic AIDS ridden jackal with rabies and then goes to the Seventh Circle, Ninth Borgia of Hell to be defiled by traitors and politicians for eternity.

I was referring to the troll people, not The Troll and I can capitalise you filthy American imperialist!

I don't know why you're all so skeptical, his vetting document just screams legitimacy.

View attachment 5266

imagesqtbnANd9GcTmG1dSM4Gog6-vrwAmT.jpg

Anyone have his personal info, name, addy or anything like that?

Come on dude...... OPSEC. :ninja: You know we can't just go around outing D-boys like that.

You guys are violating OPSEC anyway...because a certain phonetic unit doesn't exist.

Surely you are not disparaging the virtues and valor of the vaunted SFOD Delta 1st.... I know of a certain SgtMaj who would not take kindly to such insults.

Nah, Free got to Private Lieutenant, then was bounced before he got Corporal Captain... something about being too highdrag lowspeed and he made something called commo with anA-Team that one time... made the rest of the unit look bad when he made commo...

So, Private Butterbar?

We can only hope he's killed ASAP for the sake of the planet.

Nah, Free got to Private Lieutenant, then was bounced before he got Corporal Captain... something about being too highdrag lowspeed and he made something called commo with anA-Team that one time... made the rest of the unit look bad when he made commo...

I think I should be offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back