PHOTO IS NOT FOR THE WEAK AT HEART--SERIOUS STUFF !

You realize that those are groundhogs, right?

No idea, sir. I wasn't there, so I can't verify or deny. Just going by what I see and what the label is. If so (i.e. groundhogs), then it's still pretty cool. :confused:

Check out post #27, this thread.

Interesting, I think I remember the photo too. What was shown me, As to truth??, was it was a Hamas parade, something like that, and a Israeli sniper took him out. There was a series of photos.

If anything is good about it, it is that there is one less tango in the world.

Thanks for the heads up.

LOL, I think it is part of terrorist attire to have some kind of athletic wear. Don't know how many scumbags we rolled up wearing track suits and adibas (Fake Adidas).

The Mexicans are more stylin

dedgunner.jpg

I think they are. You want them ? He's not gonna mind.

Reminds me of one of the GSR guys in my company, whose footwear fell apart just as he needed them most during the Gulf War.

He was able to pick up a pair, cheap, from this Iraqi fellow who had a stroke of bad luck. He even continued to wear them after we returned home.

About the first image with the brains all over the street, DAYUM! I suppose it was a quick death for that badger.

and loving that golden mag btw.

Well from what I understand, if he was hit by a .50 that kind of shot would have had to have been within 200 or less yards. If being hit farther would have split him in half because the bullet is coming down through the top of the head. Isn't this correct? I am no expert by any means.

It's already been said but the final results are not from a .50, unless somebody shot him from an elevated position after he was on the ground. There's pieces of his face right next to his head more or less in the same place they would normaly be, no material spray just nice and neat, relatively speaking. Still a cool pic though.

Back