Poser Busting

Zzz
Majewski just held a press conference where he claims all of his orders and deployments...

wait for it...

are classified.

Majewski press conference

Skip forward to about 1:10 or so.

And might sue the reporters from the AP who broke the story. What a bag of shit.
it’s OK. President Trump declassified it. ;)

I hoped the guy would prove us wrong, but at this point Majewski should probably just STFU and go away. His defense has been utterly ridiculous, proving besides Qatar, he also deployed to Korea and Japan. 🤔

Last edited:
To start with, let's see his 1) printouts, 2) original paper (showing adjudication date), and his one time generated, unclassified triple-authenticated transcript, to even entertain the discussion.

Because what he's actually saying is he participated in unauthorized mission sets. Perfect.

People like him do a disservice to everyone. "The server disappeared" and "They were lost in the fire," and "Me and my guys can never talk about what we did," doesn't cut it.
On that note, the above mentioned are on him to keep up with. And if he were worth anything-- on the National Platform, he would have that, and more, tattooed on his ass and and an obscene number of copies. What a piece of shit.

What pisses me off more than him doubling down, is that I was going to make a post titled “wait for it…” But decided not to because I thought he couldn’t be that stupid and would instead just fade away.

Boy did I call that one wrong.

God, he can go fuck himself. He's a piece of goddamn shit. He's a liar and a fraud.

It seems that he like anyone, who's "really good at their pursuit" whether that be lying, criminal activities, whatever-- are just examples of the very worst.

Of course he's doubling down. Of course he's playing the "it's the land of rainbows and unicorns and make believe."

I hope he gets in trouble, if nothing else, for Espirit de Corps. I would love to talk to him.

He's a clown.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the video, he sounds Air Force...I tried hunting down his DD-214, but failed. With that being said there's no way in hek an air crew member (fixed or rotary) in the beginning of OEF doesn't recall every take off and landing and into what bases they landed.

Also, I don't see how any of that initial part of OEF is still classified, but I'm no expert. Even if it is one could talk around the subject easily. End state the guy seems shady because after his scripted reading, the train came off the tracks FAST once he started answering questions.

Edit - deleted Qatar joke...noone found it amusing!

Last edited:
What pisses me off more than him doubling down, is that I was going to make a post titled “wait for it…” But decided not to because I thought he couldn’t be that stupid and would instead just fade away.

Boy did I call that one wrong.

(responding to Majewski's statement, not to the above post)

There are people who do "classified deployments." However, they generally don't go around bragging about it the way this guy does. And that is far and away the exception. Most people in the military, even those in SOF units, don't do "classified deployments." There may be OPSEC concerns, and the fact that you're in Country X might indeed be classified while you're there, but I'm pretty sure the entire world knew that the US was operating... a lot... in AFG from 2001-2021+.

All four of my deployments to Afghanistan were with SOF units. The fact that I went to AFG isn't classified. Some of the stuff I did there was. That's why I have some very vaguely-worded awards, "you did good things... at... you know, the place..." and some of my evals consist of a "block check" notification and a note of who to contact if someone needs to see the classified version. But it would still be super-easy for me to prove that I was there. And if there was something I did that I couldn't prove because "it's classified," then I like to think that I wouldn't be going around talking to the whole world about it.

I agree with everyone who thinks this guy is lying. And I love how he's using the Air Force's statement, which is basically saying "this guy is lying," to try to church up his claims.

I wonder what the guys he served with are saying. That could be really illuminating.

Good point. I havent seen where anyone has stepped up yet to back a brother up. Being someone of influence, you'd think someone would be willing to back his claims.
It's also interesting that there's not a big group of guys Swift Boating the shit out of him right now. Or maybe they are and I'm just not tracking.

Back