Dean Smith2013BasketballBarack Obama
Ernie Banks2013BaseballBarack Obama
Charles Sifford2014GolfBarack Obama
Yogi Berra2015BaseballBarack Obama
Willie Mays2015BaseballBarack Obama
Vin Scully2016BaseballBarack Obama
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar2016BasketballBarack Obama
Michael Jordan2016BasketballBarack Obama

Outside of the "whataboutism".. I mean Obama gave one to Barbara Streisand and Gloria Estefan.

Tiger has the TGR Foundation? Tiger Wood's charity is rated a 93 overall from Charity Navigator and has been "empowering minorities, especially underprivileged minority students" since 1996. He has donated over $120 million of his own earnings over the years to the organization.
The issue is that the presidential freedom award is a joke? That’s what we are taking about...

Is it? Maybe if you only judge people by their immediate profession. Is the Sir Elton John's knighthood any less?

Are we talking during the time he kept small Colombian farmers in business or after he was clean?

Is it? Maybe if you only judge people by their immediate profession. Is the Sir Elton John's knighthood any less?
Yes, in my opinion it is a joke. We already saw what it’s supposed to be given for; it’s nowhere near that now. It’s the good conduct Medal of presidential awards.

As for Sir Elton John- the only thing I care less about than the presidential freedom medal is a supposed descendant of a deity granting someone a fake title.

Yes, in my opinion it is a joke. We already saw what it’s supposed to be given for; it’s nowhere near that now. It’s the good conduct Medal of presidential awards.

As for Sir Elton John- the only thing I care less about than the presidential freedom medal is a supposed descendant of a deity granting someone a fake title.

I don't know having the title of Sir would be pretty cool, sort of like Dr. or PhD.

I suppose they're as legit as any military medal

Back