Pretty Funny

M

Mav

You know your local Intel Folks when we can carry on a conversation by ourselves with no necessary input from anyone else... :doh: >:{

Too much time in the Dungeon with the chicken bones and the Ouija board; we're jsut glad to have someone else to talk to ;)

I can't believe I married an MI geek :doh:

That's almost worse than a band geek :eek:

:D

But not QUITE as bad as an Infantry geek (oo, crossthread points, go me!) :D :D

Love you... ;)

But not QUITE as bad as an Infantry geek (oo, crossthread points, go me!) :D :D

Riiiight... Because EVERYONE loves MI and wants to be MI, not the Infantry... Oh wait, that's right... :doh:

:D

lol ;)

Everybody wants to be Infantry.. :) Not everybody has the guts or FIDO attitude to actually be Infantry ;)

Some people start off Infantry, then realize they don't want to be a bullet sponge their whole career ;)

Some people start off Infantry, then realize they don't want to be a bullet sponge their whole career ;)

And others start off as Infantry enlisted, go officer but aren't sure whether they want Infantry or MI, but then over time, as they talk to MI officers mroe and more, realize that MI is weird... ;)

And others start off as Infantry enlisted, go officer but aren't sure whether they want Infantry or MI, but then over time, as they talk to MI officers mroe and more, realize that MI is weird... ;)

LOL. Well, when you get force-branched Chem Corps don't come crying to me about how you wish you were MI.

LOL. Well, when you get force-branched Chem Corps don't come crying to me about how you wish you were MI.
Oh Jesus H Christ, almost anything but Chemical. One of our good friends is my old Bn's CHEMO, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Endless CRC, USR, and S-3 (had enough of S-3 for a while).

Chem MIGHT be better than Transportation, Quartermaster, and the like.

Almost anything? I can't think of any branch I'd want less than Chem Corps (no disrespect to any Chem Corps members out there).

AG, Finance, Transportation, Quartermaster, and possibly Ordnance all rate with or above Chemical in terms of distaste for me.

CA branches are at the top, CS in the middle, and CSS the bottom, in general.

Back