Queen Elizabeth has died.

You swore your oath to the constitution and I swore mine to the Queen. I think the rest of the family are mostly idiots but who doesn't have fucktards in their family. I think she should have skipped Charles and made William King but I guess he won't live to long. King Charles may be the downfall of the British Monarchy. William would have unified a younger generation.

I don't think she can choose (or, could) choose the successor because it's in law. I would not be surprised if he spends an appropriate period then abdicates to let William on the throne.

As for me, yes I also swore to her and I have a great respect for but the reason I'm not upset is: She was very old and it comes to us all; I didn't know her personally or have had the honour to meet her.

What is the second war you guys fought while I'm here? If anyone says 1812 I will have a stroke at the lack of basic historical knowledge.

I don't think she can choose (or, could) choose the successor because it's in law. I would not be surprised if he spends an appropriate period then abdicates to let William on the throne.

As for me, yes I also swore to her and I have a great respect for but the reason I'm not upset is: She was very old and it comes to us all; I didn't know her personally or have had the honour to meet her.

What is the second war you guys fought while I'm here? If anyone says 1812 I will have a stroke at the lack of basic historical knowledge.
The joke implied 1812. Because it was a joke. And jokes don’t have to be historically accurate.

ETA- not saying you implied that. This post might have come off aggressive towards you, that wasn’t my intention.

The joke implied 1812. Because it was a joke. And jokes don’t have to be historically accurate.

ETA- not saying you implied that. This post might have come off aggressive towards you, that wasn’t my intention.

It didn't look like a joke in context. @ThunderHorse you look like the source of this, care to comment?

Edit: No no mate don't worry about that. I'm a bit sharp on my posts unintentionally (mostly) a lot of the time so no judgement.

Oh that was days ago. I thought with the context of your post that a little joke like that wouldn't make sense in the wider post.

She would have had to get Charles to abdicate or off him I guess. Only fitting with Diana and all. lol

My point was only that King Charles will go down in a short line of King Charles's, much like the other two. I think there's enough distaste for the Monarchy, that this could be the death knell in at least some of the Commonwealth.

She would have had to get Charles to abdicate or off him I guess. Only fitting with Diana and all. lol

My point was only that King Charles will go down in a short line of King Charles's, much like the other two. I think there's enough distaste for the Monarchy, that this could be the death knell in at least some of the Commonwealth.

Yeah it's a natural time to do it if you are going to.

1776 and 1812 are the two I think of. I mean, we did fight the UK in 1812, right? What am I missing?

Well the implication was to keep the UK away but you lot declared war so it was really a bit of an invitation for a game away and afternoon tea in DC.

Probably a good topic for a new thread though.

Last edited:
Totally happened to me once…although not on an international stage.

The locked knees will get you every time!

It might just be the UK's regalia having an older feel, but it suddenly dawns on me how many dudes must've fallen out while waiting to trade musket volleys during ye olden times.

Imagine waking up to the fact that you locked your knees instead of dying like a man.

Oh, where to begin with the intellectual dishonesty and logical fallacies....

To be honest, while she's wrong on some parts, I think she's correct, sort of. The leftist/liberal race baiting cunts cried like bitches, cry any time some dick head gets handled, cities burn but it is equated to "peaceful protests".

Sure, she's wrong that more than half the population are not leftist sheep shills but I see her point, as much as I'm not a monarchy fan.

To be honest, while she's wrong on some parts, I think she's correct, sort of. The leftist/liberal race baiting cunts cried like bitches, cry any time some dick head gets handled, cities burn but it is equated to "peaceful protests".

Sure, she's wrong that more than half the population are not leftist sheep shills but I see her point, as much as I'm not a monarchy fan.

I think part of the problem that is hard for us (Americans) and them (English, or commonwealth folks), is that the monarchy is so tied to national identity and we cannot identify with that. Two things can be right: you can love the queen, but also hate the monarchy. But I say that as an American. So, can you? Love the queen for who she was and dislike her for what she was? I dunno.

It sometimes seems that any criticism against the monarchy is a national affront, but we have no monopoly on political and cultural hypocrisy. Glass houses and all.

As for the "we're not the same" comment, all I can say is 'thank God.'

I think part of the problem that is hard for us (Americans) and them (English, or commonwealth folks), is that the monarchy is so tied to national identity and we cannot identify with that. Two things can be right: you can love the queen, but also hate the monarchy. But I say that as an American. So, can you? Love the queen for who she was and dislike her for what she was? I dunno.

It sometimes seems that any criticism against the monarchy is a national affront, but we have no monopoly on political and cultural hypocrisy. Glass houses and all.

As for the "we're not the same" comment, all I can say is 'thank God.'

Very true and agreed. I'm simply referring to a junkie hood rat that worked himself into excited delirium, then, positional asphyxia got him, I'll refrain from how the cop did what he did, but...

During a pandemic, retards mourned him by marching, guess masks/social distancing did not matter then, cause, you know, systemic racism trumps a pandemic, when leftist politicians even marched, despite forcing their cities and states to lock down but I digress.

Sorry, rant on the hypocrisy that maybe that lady was pointing out. Lol

Back