.Question about uz contract

Reese007

Unverified
Greetings new here, my name is James I posted in introduction section of forum. I have a interest in pursuing the Recon route the only thing is that I’m 28 yrs old now and will be turning 29 this year in July, could I still possible get a UZ contract with a waiver? Lastly I do have about 50 college credits I’ve researched you can go in as a contract PFC, what’s the chances of reaching Lance Corporal after Bootcamp? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reese,

1 - Have you spoken with a recruiter? That is always a good place to begin and information worth sharing in a post like this.
2 - Attention to detail is critical on this site; as well as any Selection you may go through. See my edits in your post above for rules of capitalization.
3 - I cannot help you with your grammar. It needs work....and is important.

Best of success to you!

There's a few ways to reach Lance Corporal after boot. First, graduate as Honor Grad. Or, you can get promoted via a meritorious promotion after you reach the fleet. Finally, you can get promoted by time in grade.

Excuse my grammar errors from earlier, that’s why I hate typing on a phone at times. Ok thanks sir and what’s the average age of someone who usually makes it through BRC?

Yes you can get a HZ contract,but you have to ship to recruit training before your 29th birthday.

Back