Random (but real) Picture Thread

95AEFD8B-5E70-41DB-8656-3FFBCDC0398E.jpeg7830C5A7-8210-4FA3-8474-FB95E1786EC7.jpeg
Photos courtesy of the Sunshine Coast Snake Catchers page. Absolute massive brown snake - over 2 metres long and as thick as a coke can. It is the one of the largest ever caught. The type of shit nightmares are made of.

Eastern Browns are the second most venomous land snake in the world and unfortunately the one of the most encountered snake here and very aggressive.

View attachment 30292View attachment 30293
Photos courtesy of the Sunshine Coast Snake Catchers page. Absolute massive brown snake - over 2 metres long and as thick as a coke can. It is the one of the largest ever caught. The type of shit nightmares are made of.

Eastern Browns are the second most venomous land snake in the world and unfortunately the one of the most encountered snake here and very aggressive.

Crikey.

My first job when I got out of the Marine Corps was to be an operator at a machine shop working second shift (3:30 to 12) while going to college in the mornings and early afternoons. I only averaged 3 to 4 hours of sleep during the week, as I had to do homework when I got home. Don't miss those days at all. 10518601_692924992310_1078160426020483978_o_692924992310.jpg

Daily reminder that the game of life is measured in inches. That no matter how hot shit you think you are at driving, life can bend you over without so much as a thank you. What could have been a multiple rollover and severe injuries because of not wearing a seatbelt, turned out to be going sideways into a ditch, taking out a road sign and whiplash.

Heed what I had to learn today so you or your loved ones don't have to.

59165.jpeg

Attachments

• 59165.jpeg
    59165.jpeg
    998.4 KB · Views: 2
Daily reminder that the game of life is measured in inches. That no matter how hot shit you think you are at driving, life can bend you over without so much as a thank you. What could have been a multiple rollover and severe injuries because of not wearing a seatbelt, turned out to be going sideways into a ditch, taking out a road sign and whiplash.

Heed what I had to learn today so you or your loved ones don't have to.

View attachment 31696
Glad to hear you're ok. Take care of that whiplash.

Seatbelts for the win!

LL

Back