Random (but real) Picture Thread

Texas Roadhouse, Lowes, Home Depot has them, to name a few, I've recently seen.

I don't use them. Let the old heads use em. It's cool they have it though.

I do use the vet parking at our Lowes sometimes. It's right up front by the exit so it's convenient for loading big ticket items. Much appreciated. Haven't even noticed them anywhere else. I sort of boycotted Kroger though. They recently dropped Tricare RX. I get it, its business. But it fucked over a lot of vets.

MacDill AFB float for the Gasparilla Parade down Bayshore next Saturday. It's still being tweaked.

If you don't know what the Gasparilla Parade is, it's 10,000 people dressed up like pirates, hammered drunk, tossing beads at chicks who bare their boobs, and puking on the lawns of the millionaire mansions.

Good times, good times.

IMG-20240118-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
MacDill AFB float for the Gasparilla Parade down Bayshore next Saturday. It's still being tweaked.

If you don't know what the Gasparilla Parade is, it's 10,000 people dressed up like pirates, hammered drunk, tossing beads at chicks who bare their boobs, and puking on the lawns of the millionaire mansions.

Good times, good times.

View attachment 43913

I went to East Carolina University, our mascot is the pirate.

That parade sounds almost exactly like our homecoming parade lol minus the beads and mansions.... People dressed up like pirates, absolutely hammered, chicks showing their boobs....

Hiked up Vesuvio today. I say hiked but my wife and kids came so really it was only like a .5 mile walk up a trail. Almost didn’t even get to as they had the trail closed due to wind (35 mph gusts). Not what I was expecting when she asked me last night if we wanted to do a hike. Many better options here and one that I would not recommend anyone visiting. Not really much to see other than the views down.

IMG_9577.jpeg

Small issue at station 2 nights ago when we had just gotten back, sat down to do patient charts.

I smelled something burning. This pic is from our paramedic chiefs' office. Called fire dept, smelled like it was in her office.

Fire dept showed up, Halligan door in, notta. Fucking around with thermals to find suspected fire, all of a sudden, the computer I was doing chart on started smoking.

Found fire. This door was a result of trying to find it. Paramedic chief came in at midnight, laughed, sent emails to Township Manager, IT for computer, maintenance and left, not before calling me a motherfucker. Why?

That night, we had a zoom staff meeting and told everyone to be safe, let's not try to start small fires. Lol.

Apparently, this was a small fire. We all laughed, Alexa laughed, fire dept laughed, police laughed, was a good time.

Attachments

• 20240119_003920.jpg
    20240119_003920.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 12
Back