Random (but real) Picture Thread

Went to the Ryder Cup yesterday. What an absolutely fantastic time. Even if you don’t like golf, the atmosphere was fun, even if the US is losing.

The worst part, was this delicious fried cod they called fish and chips. Not what I was expecting but in true Italian fashion, it was the best fish and chips of my life.

1A5D015F-B613-4599-939D-254E203AC963.jpeg

I’m the absolute worst at taking pictures, including how I frame them and when I’m doing something. I have been blown away by Chamonix. If anyone is looking at doing a trip here, stop looking and just come. This place is absolutely beautiful. I’ll be back hopefully not this coming spring but next to climb Mont Blanc but the wife and I are already looking to come this summer. I took zero pictures of us hiking up to almost 8k ft (twice) to ski down off piste. The first one I crashed hard so I made the climb back up to try and save my bruised ego. I took about the safest least vertical route I could see and made it safely. But I did it. I’m also not as good as I think I am and getting older (hit 40 this year) means recovering takes twice as long from the soreness.

The Blue runs here are blacks any other place I’ve been. The Reds are double black and the Blacks are insane.

Anyway here’s a photo of a random ski run from yesterday. Every where you look is a picture.

IMG_9354.jpeg

Back