Rucksack

AKkeith

Killin It
Verified Military
I'm looking for a good rucksack for some ruck runs and maybe some longer range hikes. Looking for something smaller than a main pack, maybe a little bigger sized day pack, but needs a waist strap. Don't really have preference of external frame or not. Wondering if anyone has used a pack that size they would recommend? Thank you.

AKkeith

Killin It
Verified Military
Looks like its pretty nice. Is it very comfortable and adjustable? Im a little guy so I have to pull it in tighter.

AKkeith

Killin It
Verified Military
Looks a little too wide for my small frame but thank you I hadn't looked at that one before.

Chad

U.S. Optics
Verified Sniper
I'm looking for a good rucksack for some ruck runs and maybe some longer range hikes. Looking for something smaller than a main pack, maybe a little bigger sized day pack, but needs a waist strap. Don't really have preference of external frame or not. Wondering if anyone has used a pack that size they would recommend? Thank you.

http://www.specopsbrand.com/ "The Pack"

rifle-vi.jpg

*ohhh.... noticed they have some old desert camo'd ones for half price!*

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF

Check out the Oakley site, not sure if any of their packs have a waist belt, but for the prices they're charging (half off for mil discount) you could probably add an after-market belt and still come out ahead.

Polar Bear

They call me Mr Sunshine
Verified Military
Looks like its pretty nice. Is it very comfortable and adjustable? Im a little guy so I have to pull it in tighter.

It is made for guys with a small penis. Mine does not fit me I am 6'8". You can buy mine but is full price