Rucksacks

In regard to the POSSIBLE recruit in question and rucking (which it seems this thread has turned into ), I (as stated before) haven't read all seven pages of this and that. However, where this young person is concerned, I would like to see them post their current PT score based on 2 min pushups, 2 min situps, 2 mile run, and see if all the brewhaha is even worth posting. All the rucking in the world won't mean a thang if you ain't got the swang. I agree with parts of many and most of some, but I will tell you this; people in training aspects hated to have me as the pace man due to my stride and drive. If this hopeful isn't meeting the PT standards then all of this back and forth is just a bunch of in-house cock fighting. Tuck your shit back in, sit back down on the shitter, and hold your side of the newspaper until he posts some PT scores.

Yeah, but it's like masturbation. May not get you anywhere, but it's fun and it passes the time... :D

So can we move this thread back to the original topic or do we want to Achille Lauro this some more?

I did some reading around this tab on the forum and haven't seen much on the Blackhawk SOF ruck. Just thought I would give my comments. Nice ruck overall really durable, HOWEVER, the straps slip a bunch. Any weight over 50lbs you will find yourself adjusting constantly. Don't get me wrong, the actual straps are comfy as hell and dont f up the shoulders but again, slippage. The waist strap has some slipping too. Outside of those issues I love my ruck, I'd take it everywhere with me if I could haha. I did get new straps and a waist strap from Tactical tailer and have zero complaints, great straps, no slippage. I also just sent away for the "ALIpad" (infact I think someone was asking about this product earlier in a thread). It's a pad that runs the straps and on the frame of the ruck eliminating the need for Isomat or whatever else people put on their backs. It also has an area for 100oz water bag and an area for an IV blow out bag if wanted. Great piece of kit a couple of buddies in my team use them.

Back