Russia seizes Ukrainian ships in new Crimea stand-off

Intercepted russian border guard communication. There is interesting line about 10 well trained guys arriving. Russians like allways in their “блеть, нахуй” style...

Shit is about to get real in the Ukraine.

Anyone know the status of their forces? I know they were throwing together several militia style battalions during the early parts of the "whatever you want to call it" war. But I've seen several things regarding NATO training teams and modern equipment being given to the Ukraine. Have they shaped up into a modern force or is standard corruption and warlord mentality?

Russia has been going full fucking steam ahead modernizing their forces. If they decide to duke it out with Ukraine, I don't think we will see the ragtag style invasion of Georgia in 2008.

I’m no expert but I don’t think Russia wants all out war. They like to escalate to de-escalate, if that makes sense. They want to keep Crimea and I think this violent encounter is a signal that they intend to spill blood to protect their new territory if necessary. I don’t think they gain anything from invading the Ukraine. They could even lose Crimea if an invasion brought the US into the conflict.

There's a reason why Ukraine is not a part of NATO. They can't even retake a portion of their country from separatists, let alone wage war with their bully neighbors.

There's a reason why Ukraine is not a part of NATO. They can't even retake a portion of their country from separatists, let alone wage war with their bully neighbors.
This might be just me, but I don't think the fall of the USSR did a heck of a lot to uproot the corruption and cronyism communist rule left. A good chunk of their population did get wiped out through starvation and the rest got bent over for decades by crony communism. Stuff like that takes generations to get over. It also didn't help that the Russians have been exerting soft influence over the region since the USSR's fall.

Hate to say this, but until Germany and Western Europe unlatch from Russia's energy teat Ukraine is screwed. As long as Putin has leverage over the energy and heating needs of NATO countries, other than token support, there ain't alot Western Europe is gonna do. Not a bad for a bunch of drunk Russian retards, whose favored population is in decline.

Last edited:

How would you do it? Let's take into consideration those separatists are actually RF forces and not a civilian insurgency.

How would you do it? Let's take into consideration those separatists are actually RF forces and not a civilian insurgency.

And the RF "separatists" have an enormous military power supporting them. The disparity between Russian and Ukrainian military strength is like night and day.

I'd find 299 hardened men and do what needs to be done. #Freeeeeeeeeeeeeedom
If I was Ukrainian and had nothing to lose, I'd look at targeting the shit out of Russian energy infrastructure that lines the pockets of comrade Putin and cronies. If Western Europe was gonna leave me to hang, I might as well just fuck them over and just torch everything.

Well I'd either fully invest or just disengage. As it stands right now, Ukraine has lost about 4,100 troops. The Donbass region, outside of Kiev was the most populated area of Ukraine. Seems that if you lose that, you lose a fair amount of resources, ie people.

Back