Scope bases/ mounts

skeeter

Unverified
Last year I bought my first rifle. It is a savage model 10FP short action in .308 win. I am extremely happy with it. It is probably the most accurate rifle I have ever shot with groups touching at 300 off of a bi-pod and bean bag. I was looking at trying F-Class, but I don't have enough adjustment with the scope. I need about 7 MOA to reach the 1000 yard line. I have been looking around for 20 MOA bases or rings, but the problem is I can't find any for the savage round action... I would prefer a single piece base with 20 MOA of cant since the rings can put pressure on the scope. Anyone have a suggestion?:confused:

Didn't we just have a thread on this topic ??? I believe we did.

Raised 20MOA Pic rail base mounts ???....................

Ahh.... I'm sorry... I should have put this in the other thread!:doh:
I don't think I can use a Pic rail... I don't think it will allow me to load the rifle. Unless they make them with a cut away section above the bolt.

I'm honestly not familiar with your rifle, so it may not be an option. Just funny how the same subject matter came up in the last couple of day's.

It's all good. :D

Your kidding me skeet.. you can't Kentucky windage 1000 yards? ..and you call yourself a marksman. . psshh

This work Borther?

5 stars J H of SA, TX
Date posted: 6/20/2009
Fits my new Savage 10FP perfect. Finish and overall quality are excellent. All 4 mounting screw were the correct length. Take the money you save and buy ammo.

Back