ShadowSpear Run 100 Trash Talk and Progress Thread

Oh, I see, pick on the guy in a wheelchair who can't keep up with runners ;-):p

Got some freakin' stragglers in here.

How do you mean?

I have 11-18 on the list. They take screen shots or pics and send me their dist / time then I update that master spreadsheet.

Side note, I woke up the other morning and saw an Ab sticking out...and I was like "not today!!!!!" Fattkiddds got a date with some 12 paks and Cheddar brisket bacon burgers.......

O_o8-):ROFLMAO: ;-)

How do you mean?

I have 11-18 on the list. They take screen shots or pics and send me their dist / time then I update that master spreadsheet.

Side note, I woke up the other morning and saw an Ab sticking out...and I was like "not today!!!!!" Fattkiddds got a date with some 12 paks and Cheddar brisket bacon burgers.......

O_o8-):ROFLMAO: ;-)
Well check the sheet, it ain't you girl!

I’m Going to have to dropout early on this, haven’t upgraded spreadsheet lately and this last Muta 6 weekend ruined my chances of 100 consecutive days. Not including the prior break due to my day AFU’ed. But I will continue my daily runs when I do them I just won’t upgrade spreadsheet.

I’m Going to have to dropout early on this, haven’t upgraded spreadsheet lately and this last Muta 6 weekend ruined my chances of 100 consecutive days. Not including the prior break due to my day AFU’ed. But I will continue my daily runs when I do them I just won’t upgrade spreadsheet.
I'm just talking shit. Keep up with the runs and enter them, 100 days of Runs is the goal, but if you can get 80? That's impressive compared to most people.

I shoveled the driveway, does that count? My knee sure thinks it does. Ok, so really not the whole driveway just the concrete pad in front of the garage, the driveway isn't plowed, and it's long and steep. And the snow wasn't heavy and wet, just MT powder.

LL

Last edited:
Forget the Art of War by Sun Tzu.....

I have mastered the Art of the 10 min mile!!!!!!
[coming soon to book stores near you!!!!]

"appear fat when you are skinny and skinny when you are fat"
"The art of the ten minute mile is to subdue your want to get donuts without fightin"
"if you know how fat you are, you will not fear the results of 100 burgers"

;-)💤:-o:rolleyes:

Between school and moving house I fell off for three days. Started my Ironman 70.3 training plan and we're back at it.

Are you a time traveler? Tell me how the market does for tomorrow.

You have data for the 21st entered :p

Back