ShadowSpear Run 100 Trash Talk and Progress Thread

ThunderHorse

Verified Military
I'm currently building out the spreadsheet that I will PM everyone who's raised their hand for this endeavor. If anyone else wants in, post and tag me and I'll add you to to the list.

Rules are simple:
1. Run 100 Days, 1 JAN-11 APR
2. Run a minimum of 20 minutes/day
3. Input your data into the google spreadsheet (Mileage/Time is the Standard) (Ex: 4.76/35:06)

Although this is on the honor system, if anyone wants to link their strava profile or garmin profile to their name on the spreadsheet I will do so...this way if you decide you can also talk trash on their strava profile or also give them thumbs up (Kudos).

Competitors so far:
@ThunderHorse
@SpongeBob*24
@48over4000
@runninrunninrunnin
@usaf2t3
@Cookie_101st
@Bunsickle
@DocCallahan

Last edited:
1 down, 99 to go!!!! Pretty much almost done!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ack:

Screenshot_20190101-093359_Runkeeper.jpg

My goal is pretty much to run 200 10 min miles......now its Time to go drink post workout IPAs.....O_o8-)

Edit-spelling

Last edited:
There was a Thing a few years ago shooting Pirates, ducks in water. Using The Archangel. Mr P. Had something to do with it.

Don’t know why my post was posted here in the wrong thread. But on that note I’ll take the challenge, ran 3.5 miles in 28 minutes today, PM me the Spreadsheet please!

I'm still driving back to Colorado from San Diego, so more than likely I'll run twice tomorrow to make up for not getting it today.

@Bunsickle, only rule I know of is to do all 100 runs for at least 20 minutes.
I'm thinking treadmills/makeup runs for bad weather or days that can't help but be missed are fine, as long as you hit 100 on April 11th.

I'm still driving back to Colorado from San Diego, so more than likely I'll run twice tomorrow to make up for not getting it today.

@Bunsickle, only rule I know of is to do all 100 runs for at least 20 minutes.
I'm thinking treadmills/makeup runs for bad weather or days that can't help but be missed are fine, as long as you hit 100 on April 11th.

Yeah my understanding too...poop happens!

O_o8-)

I'm in. Not running though, cause, well. I'll use my NuStep machine. 45min today.

ETA: tagging @ThunderHorse

Last edited:
BTW does a treadmill count? For bad weather days?
What is this bad weather you speak of?

LL

ETA - I'm taking part in the trash talking part of this thread as I await determination on what kind of surgery my knee will endure...

Last edited:
Back