ShadowSpear Run 100 Trash Talk and Progress Thread

@ThunderHorse

Me thinks your math is off:

31 + 28 + 31 = 90. This means we should only do 10 days in April, not 11.

Whatever the cause, I am ready to be finished with this.....chasing the hot computer generated Irish chick at the gym is the only thing keeping me going!!!! I think we are soul mates, she just doesnt know it yet.....

:ROFLMAO:8-)O_o

Last edited:
Congratulations to @usaf2t3 for winning what may be the first inaugural Shadow Spear Run 100. 354.3 Miles/56h 25 Mins. Did something I was unable to do and got all 100 days. I got to 79.

@SpongeBob*24 in second place with also 100 days.

Congrats @usaf2t3 you crushed all our butts!!!!! According to my calculations, I got 5th, aka last place for those those that did 100 days. I'll take the L because it made me value things like time, family, gloves, headlamps, lottery tickets and BANG Energy drinks!!!!! #unicornrainbow

Don't even think about inviting me to do this next year [of course I will do it I'm in I have no will power!!!] Now I'm moving on to get my butt in shape (pun intended).....gotta get that deadlift up from 10lb pink dumbells x 1 rep max to 340lbs x 3 for that new Army PT test thingy.

:-x:ninja::zzz::ROFLMAO:

Yeah I'm glad that is over with. There were a few days I was so busy I barely got out the door for the 20 minute minimum. I took the last two days off, time to get back on a 4-5x a week schedule with a renewed appreciation for rest days.

Back