ShadowSpear Shooters

I like how you shifted your natural point of aim, before engaging each target. Believe it or not, that is one of the hardest things to get soldier to do.:D

It's not all that hard...................if they watch someone do it. ;)

I like how you shifted your natural point of aim, before engaging each target. Believe it or not, that is one of the hardest things to get soldier to do.:D

Thanks JAB! I haven`t been in the biz too long, but I try lol :D

Christ Leah, I don`t know what to say! haha Thank you?

Nice vid, Operator.

Nice to see you've got your gear on at the range. I'm a firm believer in training how you're going to fight.

So, when are you going to post the video where you show us your groups?:D

hehe shouldn`t be too hard 82nd. American soldiers (the ones i`ve seen) have the best stances i ever saw. Your shooting training works.

Nice work by the way...........................You can be on my assualt team anyday. ;)

Is this where you smack each other on the ass and go get a beer?

:D :doh:

LMAO....................................you've been drinking tonight havn't you and your just jealous that it ain't your ass that is getting spanked. }:-)

By the way, I haven't forgot your "DILLO" It will get there this week, I promise.

Drinking? Nope, I don't partake... I just figured either a rousing rendition of Kumbuyah was about to happen or someone was gettin tapped on the ass.. It had to be one or the other... lol

I knew you wouldnt forget the dillo, I am in no rush bro.

Now back to lurkin and NOT drinkin :doh:

Area IV BIAP

Area IV 'Turkey Shoot' - BIAP '04

'El Presidente' 5 targets in depth, 1 at 3m, 2 at 5m, 2 at 7m, DT each 'A' zone, (7.9 sec)

'Disabled vehicle' 2 through the window, 2 outside the vehicle, change mags, targets in depth....

Havin fun....

So hard!

cat0311.jpg

Back