SHOT 2017

Carpenters, Village People, and Bread, right? LOL

Bread, maybe... Fuck you on the others.:hmm::wall::-"

Standard Troll playlist fare.

Fuck you too:mad:

my musical taste is varied, but the Carpenters and Village People are not on it at all.

And that long of a drive would require high octane music... Nugent, MC5, Iggy Pop/Stooges, Clash, Sex Pistols, X, Dead Kennedy's, Rancid, with some forays into orchestral rock, country, blues, baroque .... but no disco, hip-hop, rap, trance crap.

OK so what's the after party scoop? @AKkeith you have the nose for mischief and mayhem. I have Shot in the Dark on the 18th. What else is going on? Anyone? Bueller?

I've just started digging:

Coalition Celebration- Mon Leatherneck Club 6pm - end.
Brownells- Gilleys on Tues night 5:30-7pm.
Shot in the dark- American Legion on Wed night 6pm-11pm
Scout Sniper/Recon foundations- Wed night Leatherneck Club 8pm-mid
Bullets & Bombshells- The Hyde Fri 7:30 - end

Ill find more though.

For the history buffs headed to SHOT:

Lucky Shot USA invites you to stop by booth #2957, which will be completely transformed into a WWI-WWII era troop transport truck (see below for reference). Inside the booth, visitors will find two showcases filled with WWI-WWII era trench art, artifacts, and accompanying materials that tell the story of our nation’s rich trench art history.

3947761483990848574.jpg

You also can check out our GIANT shotgun shell American flag crafted from more than 1,500 once-fired 12 gauge shells and our WWII era blue bomber table made from an inert practice bomb, and learn more about our brand new niche line of trench art, Made in the Trenches by Lucky Shot USA.

Back