SHOT 2017

So it looks like Monday is slightly better for attendance. What if we made it Monday at 7 p.m. to give @gunnerjohn a chance to RSVP with folks?
I just need to get an accurate count as they won't seat you until your whole party arrives. These Germans don't do "running late."

Hofbrauhaus... are you sure they're gonna let you guys in this time... I mean last time I was there, we weirded out the place that spanks it's customers...:thumbsup::-":rolleyes:

RK may not get out of Dallas in time. Leave it to me to land somewhere 30 minutes before the tornado hits across town. I'm doing the standby shuffle, but I'm booked firm for tomorrow. If I hadn't gotten tomorrow, I'd have had to turn back for home.

I wish I could be there. The guys at SSVI are handing out Tyr triggers for Glock if you ask for one. That and I want the Sage Dynamics SHOT exclusive patch because I'm a nerd.

Sage Dynamics has a Rick and Morty patch this year that says 'Get, riggity, riggity wrecked son!' and I want it. But mostly I want the Tyr trigger that SSVI is giving away, if you just ask.

I just don't get much opportunity to go to SHOT, being in the frozen fucking wasteland that is ND.

Sage Dynamics has a Rick and Morty patch this year that says 'Get, riggity, riggity wrecked son!' and I want it. But mostly I want the Tyr trigger that SSVI is giving away, if you just ask.

I just don't get much opportunity to go to SHOT, being in the frozen fucking wasteland that is ND.

I think he's only giving out one a day....definitely looking for him. Would love to compare it to the Agency Arms trigger.

I think he's only giving out one a day....definitely looking for him. Would love to compare it to the Agency Arms trigger.

I'm not sure, I just saw the he posted it to Instagram and I want to try the trigger, partly because he's from my home state. I'm currently rocking the Overwatch Precision DAT trigger.

Back