Some Ranger Pix

I feel alot worse for all of the Afghan commandos who have their pics up all over the internet than I do for SOF guys. I mean those guys have families and such that could be more impacted by pics than SF guys or rangers.

I keep wondering how it feels to be sitting on those helo side seats while swooping down several inches above the trees towards an objective. Must be pretty fucking sweet!! :D

Source

34he914.jpg
A member of an Afghan-international security force returns from a mission in the Nad Ali District. During the mission the security force detained six suspected militants.

9699o9.jpg
Members of an Afghan-international security force searched a compound in the Nad Ali District after intelligence indicated militant activity.

w0gd8g.jpg
Members of an Afghan-international security force pull security on a compound in the Waliuddin Bak District. During the search the security force captured a Haqqani facilitator responsible for specialized improvised explosive device support and technical expertise for various militant networks.

2cx999h.jpg
A member of an Afghan-international security force provides security during withdrawal, after completing a mission, Khowst province, Afghanistan, March 31, 2010.

29nw013.jpg
Members of an Afghan-international security force withdrawal after detaining a suspected militant in the Sabari District, Khowst province, Afghanistan, March 31, 2010.

5duhcm.jpg
Members of an Afghan-international security force prepare to withdrawal after searching a compound and detaining eight suspected militants.

8x3jpd.jpg
A member of an Afghan-international security force pulls security on a compound in Sabari District. Khowst province, Afghanistan, March 31, 2010.

fwov9w.jpg
The Afghan-international security force returning from a mission in the Sabari District after detaining a suspected militant, Khowst province, Afghanistan, March 31, 2010.

2gsmogz.jpg
A member of an Afghan-international security force climbs a wall, entering a compound in search of militants. Kandahar province, Afghanistan, March 27, 2010.

258z6v5.jpg
An Afghan-international security force searched buildings on a compound south of Kandahar City. During the search, the security force detained four suspected militants. Kandahar province, Afghanistan, March 27, 2010.

fka1sl.jpg
Members of an Afghan-international security force pull security while on a mission in Kandahar City. Kandahar province, Afghanistan, March 27, 2010.

122239y.jpg
A member of an Afghan-international security force secures the entrance of a compound during a mission in Kandahar City. Kandahar province, Afghanistan, March 27, 2010.

23m807l.jpg
Members of an Afghan-international security force pursuit a Taliban sub-commander south of Kandahar City. Kandahar province, Afghanistan, March 27, 2010.

Soldiers from the 75th Ranger Regiment fast-rope from an MH-47 Chinook during a capabilities exercise for the Joint Civilian Orientation Conference at Fort Bragg, N.C. on April 28, 2010. (U.S. Army photo by Trish Harris, USASOC DCS PAO)

Soldiers from the 75th Ranger Regiment descend in an MH-6 Little Bird helicopter flown by pilots from the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, into a staged firefight during an exercise demonstrating the range of U.S. Army Special Operations capabilities for the Joint Civilian Orientation Conference on April 28, 2010, at Fort Bragg, N.C. (U.S. Army photo by Trish Harris, USASOC DCS PAO)

A squad from the 75th Ranger Regiment breach a door as they storm a building containing mock guerilla fighters during a MOUT demonstration for a Joint Civilian Orientation Conference visit to USASOC April 28. (Photo by Sgt. Tony Hawkins, USASOC PAO)

Members of an Afghan-international security force secures the area while in pursuit of militants north of the village of Mian. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Joseph Wilson)

Members of an Afghan-international security force secures the area while in pursuit of militants north of the village of Mian. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Joseph Wilson)

A member of an Afghan-international security force secures the area while in pursuit of militants north of the village of Mian. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Joseph Wilson)

A member of an Afghan-international security force secures the area while in pursuit of militants north of the village of Mian.(U.S. Army photo by Spc. Joseph Wilson)

Members of an Afghan-international security wait for sunrise before searching a compound in the Pul-e Alam District, Logar province, Afghanistan, Feb. 16, 2010. (U.S. Army photo Sgt. Jordan Huettl

A member of an Afghan-international security force moves forward to the objective while in pursuit of militants in the village of Kuh-e Kabutor Khan, Kandahar district, Afghanistan, May 18. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Joseph Wilson)

Members of an Afghan-international security force prepare to exfil after searching a compound and detaining two suspected militants in Logar province, Afghanistan, May 24. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Daniel Maffett)

Members of the Afghan-international security force pull security on a compound in Kudeza in the Zharay district, Afghanistan, May 28. (U.S. Army photo by Pfc. Christian Palermo)

A member of an Afghan-international security force moves forward to the objective while in pursuit of militants in the village of Kuh-e Kabutor Khan, Kandahar district, Afghanistan, May 18. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Joseph Wilson)

29ahli.jpg
Members of an Afghan-international security force prepare to exfil after searching a compound and detaining three suspected militants in Nuri Kalay in the Sabar district, Afghanistan, May 31. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Lan Kim)

Members of an Afghan-international security force pull security on a compound in Niku Kariz in Kandahar district, Afghanistan, May 25. (U.S. Army photo by Pfc. Christian Palermo)

A member of an Afghan-international security force searches for a intelligence information while in pursuit of militants in the village of Kuh-e Kabutor Khan, Kandahar district, Afghanistan, May 18. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Joseph Wilson)

2rxjtea.jpg
A member from the Afghan-international security force searches a room in Lashkar in the Nahr-e Saraj district, Afghanistan, May 31. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Bao Huynh)

Members of an Afghan-international security force prepare to exit from a Chinook helicopter and begin a patrol in pursuit of militants in the village of Kuh-e Kabutor Khan, Kandahar district, Afghanistan, May 18. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Joseph Wilson)

A member of an Afghan-international security force secures the area while in pursuit of militants in the village of Kuh-e Kabutor Khan, Kandahar district, Afghanistan, May 18. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Joseph Wilson)

A member of an Afghan-international security force pull security on a compound in Kudeza in Zharay district, Afghanistan, May 28. (U.S. Army photo by Pfc. Christian Palermo)

2ush1f4.jpg
Members of an Afghan-international security force prepare to exfil after searching a compound and detaining three suspected militants in Nuri Kalay in the Sabar district, Afghanistan, May 31. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Lan Kim)

Members of the Afghan-International Security Force secures the area while in pursuit of militants north of Naglham, Kandahar District, Afghanistan, June 1. (Army photo/Joseph Joynt)

A member of an Afghan-international security force secures the area while in pursuit of militants north of Naglham, Kandahar District, Afghanistan, June 1.(Army photo/Joseph Joynt)

Ravage, what website are you finding these pictures on?

ANd btw, cute helmet bush. lol, I wish we could have done that when I was in, I would have looked like a green wookiee.

ANd btw, cute helmet bush. lol, I wish we could have done that when I was in, I would have looked like a green wookiee.

Why is there a distinct lack of helmet covers now?
Half of the helmets in this thread are shiny as fuck, there isn't even textured paint being used by the looks of it.
Have we lost that lesson of old? Or...?

dk,

Pretty sure they're from MP.net

Link

ETA: Just figured out from your other post you probably already knew this. :doh:

Back