Special shoe soles?

I think Florida's response best fits my situation at this point. While it is an issue, Its a "suck-up-able" Issue that can be treated with proper stretching and fitness; then eating shit later in life. Again, its all about getting lucky at this point with all thats wrong.......I think when I saw this video it gave me a little more confidence(as im nowhere near this guys issue's) ..
... @16:30 they talk about the stud going through buds with a fractured L4 vertebre.

Again thanks for the "good lucks" and best wishes. I think the answer is pretty loud and clear.

The information that I have recieved from you guys shows me that I will need to put up some pretty epic numbers on a mock P.A.S.T test to show I am worth it.

I don't think they'll care about what you're currently physically able to do. I think they'll be looking long term. Long term they have shit tins of empirical evidence to indicate that you will be at a significantly higher risk of breaking down and longer term than that suffering from significant degree of disability. That makes you a bad recruiting/training risk and an expensive proposition for the VA.

Back