Starting EMT training

• Thread starter Thread starter 7point62
  • Start date Start date
gotta catch the little bastard, first. who'd have thought a naked troll with a green beret was so difficult to nab? :uhh: :D

Ever wonder just why he wears an earring? Suture hole perhaps???

LMAO

Want me to show you the leash that gets attached to the earring? :evil:

7.62 - enjoy! I remember a lot of interesting things from my training back in the stone ages.

LL

fuck that - you can have all that OB nonsense, I want no part of it. I told my wife when she starts poppin' out my hellspawn, I'm at the head, lookin' at her face, I ain't lookin' below the sheet, savvy?? :p :eek:

Good skill now and future brother. Wait to child birth. EWWWWWWW!!!!!!:rolleyes:

F.M.

You keep saying that, FM. :uhh: How bad can it be? I mean, I've been present at the births of my 3 sons. It was kinda slimey...:D but nothing like dead gooks baking in the heat. :p

You keep saying that, FM. :uhh: How bad can it be? I mean, I've been present at the births of my 3 sons. It was kinda slimey...:D but nothing like dead gooks baking in the heat. :p

Oh, that should be cool for you then. I hated that part. Good skill is meant to say do good and you will be fine. It's a Krav Maga thing.

F.M.

Back