TACP Unit Selection

Scotch_Wizard

Unverified
Does anyone know if I have a higher chance of being stationed with an airborne unit being Air Assult and Airborne qualified? Going back to Bragg would be nice.

I thought you were going STO.

As to your question, it doesn't matter that you already have those. AFAIK, the candidates will still fill out a dream sheet at the Schoolhouse. The better you perform, the better your chance of getting one of your choices, but it's far from being guaranteed.

Im weighing my options but more interested in the CCT/STO field. Im considering the enlisted side of the house tho. Any suggestions?

Suggestions about what you should do? My suggestion would be to do your research, figure out what you want to do, and go for it. This forum is full of threads that could prove helpful, and @amlove21 gave you some other resources in your STO thread.

Im weighing my options but more interested in the CCT/STO field. Im considering the enlisted side of the house tho. Any suggestions?
As my BA brother already pointed out- I was pretty clear on how to proceed. Did you contact an SORL? How about a STO or a Controller? A recruiter? Did you google till you absolutely ran into a dead end?

These answers are readily available using the tools we already gave you. Here, I'll further spoon feed you. Click This.

In that link you'll find a thread on this very board that addressed this very topic from 2009 that could have saved valuable brain energy.

Back