The UN, Migration, and Demographics

R.Caerbannog

Verified Military
Ran into an interesting video of two young American journalists making the trip from South America to the US. Was going to post it in one of the China threads, but then saw some very interesting similarities. Mainly in how the United Nations and several NGO's have been aiding and abetting migrant flow into the Western world. This video below is focused on the Americas, but a couple decades ago there was a similar effort being carried out in Europe.

At this point you're probably wondering how this relates to modern conflict. As migrants from Northern Africa and the Middle East flooded into the EU, the cultural and political demography's of Europe changed. With these migrants came old feuds and cultural norms that don't integrate with a functioning Western society. Islamic radicalism, which had been a nonfactor, suddenly became an internal threat to Western populations.

All the while, UN affiliated NGO groups were providing aid, materials, and safe harbor for these incoming peoples. In Europe's case, this has led to sections of native populations being displaced or becoming minorities in their own regions. It also changed the political calculus in regards to defense sector spending and the readiness of these nations.

Which makes me wonder. What gain does the UN have with flooding stable Western countries with unvetted immigrants? Where are NGO groups getting the funding and political backing to conduct these operations? How many attack vectors are being led into our nations?

Last edited:
Pretty sure that's the group discussed my Michael Yon on a recent podcast with Shawn Ryan. What IOM is doing is appalling, but not unexpected.

It'll take 10-15 more bankrupt fallen cities before we the people start voting these clowns out.

Back to 1920s NYC/Chicago lifestyle for the next couple decades...and by that I mean people cramming in homes and apartments working shit jobs trying to survive and crazy crime.

These clowns will NEVER be voted out. They will grow old and die in office - but they'll never be voted out - at least not in any meaningful quantity - and certainly not in a synchronized meaningful quantity - the ones that do somehow allow themselves to be outed will use that brief lame duck period to turn over their secret Drogans Decoder Wheel to someone else that hasn't been outed yet - while the others corrupt the newcomers...

Wash
Rinse
Repeat

It'll take 10-15 more bankrupt fallen cities before we the people start voting these clowns out.

Back to 1920s NYC/Chicago lifestyle for the next couple decades...and by that I mean people cramming in homes and apartments working shit jobs trying to survive and crazy crime.

The democrats who run some of these northern cities have got their constituents brain-washed to keep voting for them no matter how shitty life gets...because the alternative, God forbid, is the racist, nazi storm-trooping law-and-order GOP.

Their open border bullshit has fired up every third-world dirtbag to start marching north. They deserve everything they're gonna get.

They turned on the Dems in NYC during the 90s. No idea about Chicago or other large cities, but the main thing would be voting out the far left incumbemt Dems that are all up in their cities.

I'm not expecting a red wave or anything.

The democrats who run some of these northern cities have got their constituents brain-washed to keep voting for them no matter how shitty life gets...because the alternative, God forbid, is the racist, nazi storm-trooping law-and-order GOP.

Their open border bullshit has fired up every third-world dirtbag to start marching north. They deserve everything they're gonna get.
These imported criminal elements are everywhere. Even if they're shipped to a sanctuary city/state, they still show up in the middle of nowhere in conservative states. Case in point, last Veterans day I was almost ambushed by two of these idiots. I could have killed the kid who followed me into an unlit church parking lot, but I didn't. Because I didn't, I found out he had a local accomplice who was going to blindside me. The local accomplice chickened out.

Wanna guess where this idiot kid was from?

Now, apply this to every other section of the country. We have a mass of military aged males who don't care about the law. The way they see it, they can skip town and go to another place or leave the country. If you're familiar with paratroopers there is the rule of the LGOP, little groups of paratroopers. Now translate that into a mass of young invaders whose only goal is to cause mayhem.

Last edited:
200.gif

Canada let in almost as many immigrants as the US did, last year. And we fly most of them in. For a country with a fraction of the population and infrastructure that hasn't been keeping up for a long time.

Last year, Canada added 1.25 million people and will add at least another 1 million this year. To get a sense of how much that is, 10x it against the US. Numbers released in the US showed 1.6 million immigrants last year. While illegal immigration probably added a fair bit to that, the total number of illegal immigrants in the US is only estimated at 12.3 million, cumulatively. In short, Canadian immigration is way out of hand. It's powered GDP growth for some time but the result has been falling GDP per capital and falling productivity.

Canada just posted its fastest two-month immigration in history. What happens next? | Forexlive

200.gif

Canada let in almost as many immigrants as the US did, last year. And we fly most of them in. For a country with a fraction of the population and infrastructure that hasn't been keeping up for a long time.

Canada just posted its fastest two-month immigration in history. What happens next? | Forexlive
It's a feature not a bug. People in the Canadian govt and private business are making bank, while the average Canadian sees their quality of life suffer. One example is the international student deluge. Some are tricked into coming into Canada, while others actively exploit the college loophole to enter Canada.

Neat video covering some of the mechanics. (play at 2x speed with subtitles)

Part of it is cheap exploitable labor fueled by massive debt. Part is a push to further destabilize and replace the native populations. Either way, someone in India is making bank from the loans, fake Canadian schools are getting paid, and the politicians have an exploitable class of people; that don't share the same cultural norms and values of the native population.

Last edited:
200.gif

The last line summed it up for me as in Oz our government currently has the same approach. Economically it looks great but the question is where do they live? If the infrastructure is there (houses, schools etc.) no problem, but if not, where do they live?

The last line summed it up for me as in Oz our government currently has the same approach. Economically it looks great but the question is where do they live? If the infrastructure is there (houses, schools etc.) no problem, but if not, where do they live?
Currently, hotels paid for by tax dollars. Eventually it runs out and they end up in tents with the last wave. We had a mild winter this year. I've heard of even immigrants from Ukraine are going back because it's so fucked here.

Back