Tactical Immersion

Hello ShadowSpear!

TI Logo wht on blk - Copy.jpg

Tactical Immersion (TI) is a tactical training and product service provider, owned and operated by SS member JAB. https://shadowspear.com/vb/members/jab.157/

TI will be offering additional 10% discounts on training services to SS members as well as of our standard discounts available.

Tactical Immersion offers a 10% discount on all training events for individual paying Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS and Military personnel (Active & Retired). This discount is also available for single mothers and full time public educators.

TI also will be periodically offering free training slots and products, as well as special product discounts from time to time, keep an eye out for future advertisement of training and products.

If you feel so inclined to do so, you may like our facebook on our website or facebook page. It would be greatly appreciated!

www.TacticalImmersion.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tactical-Immersion/174136136009061#!/pages/Tactical-Immersion/174136136009061

Good Luck Brother. If you need anything out here on the wrong coast just let me know. We find ourselves at opposite ends of our life you are starting and I am done.

I noticed your single mother discount..... Trying to convince the TX strippers of their need for some "concealed weapon" training by Immersion? :ROFLMAO:

I prefer the term “Exotic Dancer” :hmm::-" :D lol

But seriously I have two sisters who are single mothers, both abused during their marriages; both had a lot of psychological damage as a result. I've actually seen and met a lot of women in that situation. It’s pretty cool to watch them gain their self confidence back by knowing how to (and that they can) defend themselves and protect their kids. My heart goes out to abused women, who are single mothers and have to go through life being afraid of a jerk that probably lives a few miles away. I’ve seen the effects of that and I would train women in that situation for free if I could, but I still have to pay my overhead costs. The more my business grows and the more I can afford to absorb that cost, I will hopefully be able to offer that training free of charge.

But seriously I have two sisters who are single mothers, both abused during their marriages; both had a lot of psychological damage as a result. I've actually seen and met a lot of women in that situation. It’s pretty cool to watch them gain their self confidence back by knowing how to (and that they can) defend themselves and protect their kids. My heart goes out to abused women, who are single mothers and have to go through life being afraid of a jerk that probably lives a few miles away. I’ve seen the effects of that and I would train women in that situation for free if I could, but I still have to pay my overhead costs. The more my business grows and the more I can afford to absorb that cost, I will hopefully be able to offer that training free of charge.

Very cool that you are doing that. I also have a sister who is a single mother. She went through a very nasty divorce and subsequently nasty custody proceedings. Something like this would be right up her alley, though she lives in AK, not TX. I hope other companies offering similar services notice what you are doing and consider doing the same.

Back