The "Fake Racism" Thread

For me that is right up there with cultural appropriation. Some people have literally run out of things to complain about, so now they have to start making shit up.

Victims gotta be victims. Funny part is, it's not black Americans that are bitching, it's SJW white liberals that believe they make a stand for black Americans.

A number of recent mosque fires in Minneapolis and St. Paul. The local do-gooders are losing their mind, and everyone in on is on high alert for the evil white man who is obviously doing this.

An arrest was made, and funny… media publications will not post his name or his face.

It finally came out today.

Said Ntamugabumwe

https://patch.com/minnesota/sa...-st-paul-mosque-fire

This has gone from a front page, Top of the news story every hour, to something I have to literally search for now.

I try not to believe it, but I envision newsrooms in mass disappointment that the person arrested does not fit the narrative they want to push.

And again, just another reason I don’t trust anything I read.

A number of recent mosque fires in Minneapolis and St. Paul. The local do-gooders are losing their mind, and everyone in on is on high alert for the evil white man who is obviously doing this.
... There apparently was, though?

US prosecutors charge Minneapolis mosque arson suspect

Arrested a few weeks back (late April) for two back-to-back mosque arsons (possibly a third) and for vandalizing Rep. Omar's office and a police officer's vehicle. His mom even reported he'd sent pictures of a Qur'an in a toilet to a Muslim woman he'd been extensively harassing, and she also suspected he was involved in other arsons.

An arrest was made, and funny… media publications will not post his name or his face.
It looks like local news released his name and photo within a day of the arrest.
https://www.willmarradio.com/news/a...cle_0245498a-f645-11ed-9447-eb63bba72517.html

This article indicates the guy was also convicted a few years back for starting a fire at a local Catholic Charities-run homeless shelter.
Suspect in St. Paul mosque arson arrested

I would have been surprised for him not to have gotten national media coverage if he, too, was arrested for setting fire to multiple mosques (one while daycare was in session, even) and vandalizing the office of one of only three sitting members of Congress who share that faith. Doubly so if he was also the first person arrested after months of unsolved attacks on area mosques.

Pregnant nurse pays for a bike, gets accosted by 5 black guys, pregnant nurse gets suspended and doxed.

Lawyer for Pregnant NYC Nurse Involved in Bike Feud Vows to Sue Media for Defamation | National Review

There is definitely a supremacy problem going on in this country, and it ain't the white one. We are eager to say a certain race claims truth in their tick tocks while they break and enter homes for clout and abuse pregnant women coming off shifts. There once was a time when liberals cared about crime and things got cleaned up. But those policies became racist somehow...well...the pendulum is swinging as these cities get overrun and the media only cares to perpetuate racism. This shit is dangerous.

I disagree that "liberals" ever gave a popcorn fart about truth justice or the American way.

"Democrats" and "Liberals" are two very different things - Democrats used to care. Democrats used to want to raise their children, enjoy their privacy, show pride in their country and its freedoms, and fight for equal rights.
Liberals however have slowly but surely usurped power within the democrat party. It is no longer the democrat party - it's just a band of elitists, fascists, and communists hiding behind the respectable veil of "democrat"

Much like most of what is sold down the river on the right as a RINO, the DINO has taken over the left side of the aisle.
Or at least that is the view from my subjectively biased foxhole

Pregnant nurse pays for a bike, gets accosted by 5 black guys, pregnant nurse gets suspended and doxed.

Lawyer for Pregnant NYC Nurse Involved in Bike Feud Vows to Sue Media for Defamation | National Review

There is definitely a supremacy problem going on in this country, and it ain't the white one. We are eager to say a certain race claims truth in their tick tocks while they break and enter homes for clout and abuse pregnant women coming off shifts. There once was a time when liberals cared about crime and things got cleaned up. But those policies became racist somehow...well...the pendulum is swinging as these cities get overrun and the media only cares to perpetuate racism. This shit is dangerous.
She needs to sue the hospital too!

The backlash against this behavior is coming.

Want to see a Liberal's head explode, especially if they are Black? AKA "you're instantly branded a racist because they have no counter argument."

Remind them Africans sold Africans to White people (as in, the overwhelming majority of slaves), there were multiple Black slave owners in the US, and a number of African nations practiced slavery well into the 20th century.

Want to see a Liberal's head explode, especially if they are Black? AKA "you're instantly branded a racist because they have no counter argument."

Remind them Africans sold Africans to White people (as in, the overwhelming majority of slaves), there were multiple Black slave owners in the US, and a number of African nations practiced slavery well into the 20th century.

From what I've seen, most of the statistics show that no more than 5% of Americans were slave owners, and some of those were African- American. I'm not sure how accurate that is, but clearly the majority of white people didn't partake in this disgrace, and even fought and died to eliminate it, yet we are supposed to wallow in our white guilt.

So a person of one color has the police called on people of the same color - as a result, a person of that very same color threatened to suspend a person of a different color that was in no way connected to the event and then subsequently fired another person of a different color that was not present at the event but neither fired nor suspended the person of the same color that was directly responsible for the event and in the ensuing racially charged chaos, there was a person that was not physically present at the event, but had a different skin color than the one that had the police called and the person that did the firing and suspending of different colored people was able to settle a court case worth 25 million dollars.

I am so completely and thoroughly selectively fucking outraged at this.
This is an unacceptable level of systemic racism that can likely be traced directly to the last president since it happened while he was still in office.
Outrageous, I say.
Selectively Outrageous !!!

Back