The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

Last edited:
While it looks really bad to be a regular passenger on the PedoBear Express, that doesn't equal having sex with underage girls. Once the women start naming names...that changes everything. A flight log means very little without more data.

Unless you're Nathan Jessup and call the tower at Andrews AFB.

Hey man, I am down. Just make sure we apply all the same punishments to everyone on the flight logs.

Just to clarify- the President too, right? Cause he is on the logs.

As I said, yes. I'll even take an old metal playground slide and turn it into a cheese grater and that will be the first ride in the pedo death playground.

While it looks really bad to be a regular passenger on the PedoBear Express, that doesn't equal having sex with underage girls. Once the women start naming names...that changes everything. A flight log means very little without more data.

Unless you're Nathan Jessup and call the tower at Andrews AFB.
Exactly my point. So maybe everyone pump the breaks on ‘castrate everyone on the logs’ rhetoric.

Watch the video and read the article dude. It invalidates the point you're trying to make.

Article: Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs
No, it doesn’t. It proves the point I’m making.

The president is on the logs. Not everyone on the logs is a pedophile. So tone down the rhetoric for once, and come off your preconceived biases.

At least the president continued to distance himself and has maintained lock-tight narrative. Can you imagine if he had some sort of gaff like, wishing Maxwell well? Considering that she was allegedly grooming children for rape orchestrated by Epstein? That would be a terrible look.

oh, wait...

The president is on the logs. Not everyone on the logs is a pedophile. So tone down the rhetoric for once, and come off your preconceived biases.

At least the president continued to distance himself and has maintained lock-tight narrative. Can you imagine if he had some sort of gaff like, wishing Maxwell well? Considering that she was allegedly grooming children for rape orchestrated by Epstein? That would be a terrible look.

oh, wait...
Yeah, that could have gone better. But wishing her ill would also be bad.

oh, wait...
Pretty sure that wasn't what you were insinuating. Then again... guess I might be biased. Especially since Ol Orange Man was one of the people that tipped off the public there was something crazy going on.

Truth is often stranger than fiction.

Yeah but who the fuck cares? That has literally zero impact.

Imagine if this whole thing fizzles our to be “Ghislane Maxwell has a 9-some with the Clinton’s, the Obamas, Trump and his three ex wives.” Turns out the whole ‘Obama sex party conspiracy theory’ was correct. John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Finally Dish On Having Sex At The "Obama Thing"

So?! Then Q and the pedogate acolytes are wrong.

Thats the mistake ‘older’ people are completely missing. No shot at you, @DA SWO.

Bill Clinton getting a blowie in the oval is fucking vanilla.

Unless we are talking literal democrats spirit cooking kids on the island, this is a nothing burger.

Oh, and don’t forget, President Trump is on the logs. I know that’s inconvenient. Let’s just all remember that before we get all ‘castrate everyone’ excited.
Actually this figures into the perjury charge, so yeah, the feds care.

Otherwise I semi-agree with you.

With Maxwell's documents finally unsealed, this bit of a deposition came to light:

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clint...d-2-young-girls-virginia-giuffre-says-1521845

In recently unsealed court documents involving dead child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, a woman named Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Epstein of sex trafficking, said that she once saw former Democratic President Bill Clinton on Epstein's island with "two young girls" from New York.

Not a full-on smoking gun, but it is definitely a bad look for Clinton.

Back