The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

Ya know, channel 19 varies from discussions about energy policy, space exploration and nuclear energy solutions to "shut up stupid".

Having a well developed vocabulary allows precise and poignant communication, which subsequently ensures that your point is made and is memorable. It's one thing to tell someone to go fuck themselves, they might have a feeling hurt. But when you tell them to sensually fornicate with a saguaro cactus, they'll remember who said it, and why it was said.

Ya know, channel 19 varies from discussions about energy policy, space exploration and nuclear energy solutions to "shut up stupid".

Having a well developed vocabulary allows precise and poignant communication, which subsequently ensures that your point is made and is memorable. It's one thing to tell someone to go fuck themselves, they might have a feeling hurt. But when you tell them to sensually fornicate with a saguaro cactus, they'll remember who said it, and why it was said.
You must’ve been a regular joy at promotion boards.

Your point? Because this seems like a non-starter unless it's "Clinton was a friend of Jeff's", which we all already know.

The woman in the photo stated she never saw anything weird with Clinton and that he was a "perfect gentleman".

Photos Allegedly Show Bill Clinton Receiving Massage From Jeffrey Epstein Accuser

What's your point? She also saw him with two "young" women on the Island as laid out in the deposition. So writing a selective article is cute.

But the point is that the politics of scoring points against Trump vs hey a former president did a lot of shady shit and he's a keynote at the DNC.

What's your point? She also saw him with two "young" women on the Island as laid out in the deposition. So writing a selective article is cute.

But the point is that the politics of scoring points against Trump vs hey a former president did a lot of shady shit and he's a keynote at the DNC.

Frankly I think reminding people that both of them (amongst others) had a real close relationship with Epstein is important.

I'm not a fan of the "highlight my enemies, ignore my allies" version of doing things, which is all too common.

Photos of Clinton with a woman who stated he never did anything are about as useful the photos of Trump/Melania/Maxwell/Epstein that people like to share; easy points, but ultimately worthless when not mentioning the accusations.

Your tribe is wrong my tribe is right. Your people can't do this one thing but let's not talk about it when my people do that same thing. Let's circle jerk over how this looks super bad for our political enemy but brush it off when it's one of our own.

Does anybody not get exhausted by this? I honestly feel like it drives people further from politics at a time when we need as many people educated on it as possible.

Frankly I think reminding people that both of them (amongst others) had a real close relationship with Epstein is important.

I'm not a fan of the "highlight my enemies, ignore my allies" version of doing things, which is all too common.

Photos of Clinton with a woman who stated he never did anything are about as useful the photos of Trump/Melania/Maxwell/Epstein that people like to share; easy points, but ultimately worthless when not mentioning the accusations.

Here's my issue with these pictures. No matter her age in the pictures, she's a victim of human/sex trafficking, starting as a child. Don't tell me that a President of the US, even former, doesn't know what goes on around the people he associates with.

Here's my issue with these pictures. No matter her age in the pictures, she's a victim of human/sex trafficking, starting as a child. Don't tell me that a President of the US, even former, doesn't know what goes on around the people he associates with.

Awesome, that's a legitimate reason.

My grip with it is I only have to go back one page to find people defending the current President's ties to Epstein by using the "how would he know" defense, when he called that man a good friend for over a decade.

My grip with it is I only have to go back one page to find people defending the current President's ties to Epstein by using the "how would he know" defense, when he called that man a good friend for over a decade.

You forget, he held a Bible outside a church so he's clearly a God fearing Christian that would only associate with Epstein in only the most legitimate and legal of scenarios.

Swear to god everyone should take a high colonic and haze themselves for the amount of whataboutism and tribalism that occurs anymore. WW3 when?

How does this post add to this thread in any constructive manner?

Head those last two words.
To be honest, I took a page outta Alinsky's book to illustrate and subsequently mock a harsh truth. After seeing those images and captions attached, does Bill look like an innocent party?

It's akin to bitter medicine being masked by sugar, or in this case misdeeds being subject to mockery and laughter.

To be honest, I took a page outta Alinsky's book to illustrate and subsequently mock a harsh truth. After seeing those images and captions attached, does Bill look like an innocent party?

It's akin to bitter medicine being masked by sugar, or in this case misdeeds being subject to mockery and laughter.
I am fully aware as to how this one turns out, and I am starting to question my own use of my time.

"I took a page outta Alinsky's book to illustrate and subsequently mock a harsh truth. After seeing the below image and the caption attached, does Donald look like an innocent party?

It's akin to bitter medicine being masked by sugar, or in this case misdeeds being subject to mockery and laughter."

Trump Epstein.PNG

Or, conversely, "I found some questionable memes I wanted to post about a political figure I don't like; it absolves me of claiming to know the truth by making a meme (it's just jokes), which allows me to back away from the actual statement as 1) not my own and 2) "just a way to illustrate and mock a harsh truth", which, you don't know.

Do you see how this could be conveyed as, "paralypsis, purposefully obtuse and not constructive to the conversation"?

I am fully aware as to how this one turns out, and I am starting to question my own use of my time.

"I took a page outta Alinsky's book to illustrate and subsequently mock a harsh truth. After seeing the below image and the caption attached, does Donald look like an innocent party?

It's akin to bitter medicine being masked by sugar, or in this case misdeeds being subject to mockery and laughter."

View attachment 35362

Or, conversely, "I found some questionable memes I wanted to post about a political figure I don't like; it absolves me of claiming to know the truth by making a meme (it's just jokes), which allows me to back away from the actual statement as 1) not my own and 2) "just a way to illustrate and mock a harsh truth", which, you don't know.

Do you see how this could be conveyed as, "paralypsis, purposefully obtuse and not constructive to the conversation"?
I don't know man. This is me spitballing, but I'm thinking for a meme to be effective there has to be an echo of truth. Hence the allusion to Alinsky as to why I posted the meme. If the MSM chooses to ignore something, change the tone and use another medium to get the word out.

5. Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating.

As for my post/s being, "paralypsis, purposefully obtuse, and not construction to the conversation", I beg to differ. I'm relatively tame with what I post.

Watch the video and read the article dude. It invalidates the point you're trying to make.

Article: Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs
For above meme. Ugly truths coated with a sugary coating of humor and ridicule are more easily digested. Whereas unmerited scorn, dressed in a similar concoction, tends to fall flat.

Back