The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

Nothing suspicious about that - he is probably going to start having frequent "mishaps" - there are a lot of rich and powerful people that need for him to have a tragic accident ASAP
LoL. Yep, he just didn't fall hard enough this time. But wait for it...I hear those shower floors are a bitch when they're wet.

Make no mistakes - I'd like few things more than seeing him dragged into court along with his associates so the american people can see american royalty unmasked and then watch a few of our noble elites rot in prison.

I'd enjoy seeing the "Hyp-ocracy" face the legal consequences of his actions and then to provide testimony against the American oligarchs that have spent so many years enjoying his silence but I'm not holding my breath.

I just dont have enough residual faith in the American just-us system for either of those things to happen. I imagine an Epstein trial might look (and sound) a lot like Bob Muellers Congressional tesitmony.
I expect that he will either buy himself out of trouble, or fall victim to an odd yet completely explainable accidental death. Far too many "important" public figures are involved in this for "justice" to be allowed to go forward.

To borrow from a popular internet meme, "Epstein and his ilk will get off light - ...prove me wrong"

Nothing suspicious about that - he is probably going to start having frequent "mishaps" - there are a lot of rich and powerful people that need for him to have a tragic accident ASAP
Disagree, if he's smart enough to have videos, then he's smart enough to have backups and release this to the European press if something happens to me.

They are also releasing 10K worth of documents from his earlier trials.

Think about this: same DOJ swore to a judge that Flynn, Page, Pappa D, and Manafort were all agents of a foreign power (Russia).

I dunno if this is law or politics.

Man, if this President is good for one thing, it's bringing all the crazy out into the open, no matter what side you are on.... This thing would likely have either never happened or been swept under the MSN rug had ol' Hitlery been in the oval office right now. No way MSNBC was going to plaster Bill Clinton all over the place on the Lolita Express etc...

But President Trump met him...like 20 years ago...and now we have to know...

We may need an entire thread just for the list of threats.

A Florida lawmaker says she has gotten threats since asking the governor to order an investigation into why financier Jeffrey Epstein was allowed out on work release while serving a jail sentence.

Democratic state Sen. Lauren Book told news outlets Thursday she has received a dozen threatening text messages and phone calls telling her to back off from pushing a probe into the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

Book said one message read, "Little girl, you better stop."

Back