The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

ok }:-)

1d7ebf.jpg

Seriously, good riddance.

He'd been on suicide watch at Manhattan CC, but I'm thinking nobody was taking that job very seriously. He saved himself a shivving later in general population.

Last edited:
It's easy to hang yourself in prison while on a 24/7 suicide watch if you travel in certain circles.
Who knows, Maybe Ellis Boyd Redding helped him get some rope - I've heard tell that ole' Ellis Boyd has "been known to locate certain things from time to time."

Besides - he was on a 24/7 SUICIDE watch - not a 24/7 Arkancide watch.
Two completely different things.

Nothing to see here - move along.

Mother. Fucker.

One can only hope he had all his secrets written down to be delivered publicly upon his death. But I'm sure I've just watched too many movies.

This was the easy way out for him and those figures involved. I wanted to see him have to endure it all. There is no way this should've happened, especially after his earlier incident. But there will be no real investigation. There is no justice.

Mother. Fucker.

Last edited:
Ya know... I always wondered what 24/7 suicide watch meant...

And now I know. It's shorthand for - "Let's watch him 24/7 to see when he commits suicide."

LL
To be clear though, it is largely reported that he was NOT on suicide watch, which perhaps begs even more questions given his earlier "incident".

Dear Mr Kotter,
Please excuse Jeffery for his absence from court. After being caught trafficking children for the sexual exploits of social elitists he accidentally tripped and hung himself in his jail cell.
Signed,
Epstein's Mother

Back