The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

And people are still sifting through the documents.

Everyone's focused on the list and most are ignoring that the FBI has CD's, DVD's, audio, you name it that it took from Epstein's homes and never released.

Docs are good, but where is the REAL evidence?

We'll never know.

Bruh, the files on this thing be wilding.

I need someone to get me just the list and then a Readers Digest on the docs, I ain't using my Lexus Nexus for this.

Bruh, the files on this thing be wilding.

I need someone to get me just the list and then a Readers Digest on the docs, I ain't using my Lexus Nexus for this.

My favorite so far is Stephen Hawking watching orgies with underage girls AND watching nude midgets solve math problems using a "too-high" blackboard.

Bill Richardson, at a minimum, received a massage from an underage girl. Based on some documentaries I've seen, a massage usually ended with at least a handjob

My favorite so far is Stephen Hawking watching orgies with underage girls AND watching nude midgets solve math problems using a "too-high" blackboard.

I only got as far as the girl being deposed saying, "Bill Clinton liked them young"
At that point I realized that there was nothing in this drop that the world doesnt already know, and its just being warmed up as fuel for some "October surprise" accusations should they be needed...

Where did you see that?
For myself, Twitter and MSM. Stories a few days ago have Clinton mentioned around 50 times. I've seen folks almost bragging that Trump isn't involved, but their justification is the testimony of ONE person.

John Doe 107 is interesting to me because it is a woman who (I've seen conflicting versions, go figure) who may or may night be a victim OR is one of the clients. She has a petition in to redact her name because she lives in a "conservative country" and fears for her and her family's safety.

Allegedly another round of docs will drop soon regardless of 107's efforts.

People are still wading through everything, but I'm taking it with a shaker or two of salt. For example, Epstein bragged he had a phone call with Cate Blanchett, an actress. The one account which mentions Blanchett also states Epstein liked to brag about his calls because it showed his clout or whatever. There's no evidence Blanchett went to any of his properties or had any other contact with him. I think the "170 names" will whittle down to a much smaller group of repeat offenders. Given the emotions around this with some of personalities involved, we'll need a lot of context for each individual.

Nothing will come of this though. It SHOULD, but we know how this story ends. The best we can hope for is to taint someone's legacy or a civil suit that is settled out of court.

For myself, Twitter and MSM. Stories a few days ago have Clinton mentioned around 50 times. I've seen folks almost bragging that Trump isn't involved, but their justification is the testimony of ONE person.

John Doe 107 is interesting to me because it is a woman who (I've seen conflicting versions, go figure) who may or may night be a victim OR is one of the clients. She has a petition in to redact her name because she lives in a "conservative country" and fears for her and her family's safety.

Allegedly another round of docs will drop soon regardless of 107's efforts.

People are still wading through everything, but I'm taking it with a shaker or two of salt. For example, Epstein bragged he had a phone call with Cate Blanchett, an actress. The one account which mentions Blanchett also states Epstein liked to brag about his calls because it showed his clout or whatever. There's no evidence Blanchett went to any of his properties or had any other contact with him. I think the "170 names" will whittle down to a much smaller group of repeat offenders. Given the emotions around this with some of personalities involved, we'll need a lot of context for each individual.

Nothing will come of this though. It SHOULD, but we know how this story ends. The best we can hope for is to taint someone's legacy or a civil suit that is settled out of court.
Agree.

My question, are these flight logs JUST to the island, or flying around the US?

Epstein (didn't hang himself) was a creep, but creeps do business with others. So he may have flown folks within the CONUS to do business.
I also want to hear an explanation from Trump. He owes us that.

Agree.

Epstein (didn't hang himself) was a creep, but creeps do business with others. So he may have flown folks within the CONUS to do business.

Good question. It flew all over and some of the log entries are for additional aircraft.
DocumentCloud

What's curious is some of the entries are Jeffery plus x number of pax while other entries list the passengers by first or last names only.

Do you want to feel the glitz and glamor of being a secret pedo with endless cash and connections? Do you want to visit the places where a famous, convicted sex offender lived before Clinton murdered that person suicided?

Now you can!

Epstein's private island to be turned into luxury resort after £47million sale

Disclaimer: You'll have to provide your own plane and redact the flight manifest yourself.

Agree.

I think he flew on Epsteins plane 7 times that the logs show. Not as much as Clinton, but a hell of a lot more than Obama or Biden..,

If they want Trump to lose this election, be removed from the ballot, lose support from his base, etc here is their proverbial nail in the coffin. As a Trump supporter, it would certainly do it for me. Wonder why they haven't used it? They either don't have it, or they are protecting other people. Because they aren't protecting Trump. October surprise?

Trump has admitted to knowing Epstein, but he claims he cut him off when he realized he was a pedo.

This is where I'm at for now. Unethical fucks for sure, but doesn't mean they all engaged in pedophilia. Until the evidence is clear I won't assume every one of the people on the flight log is guilty because there is nothing worse than a fucking child molester.

Trump called out Epstein and whoever on camera and said they were into young women. This was long before any of this stuff came out. Now I'm going to have to find that damn clip, because I know I saw it. Called out Clinton or somebody conected to the Dems.

I give him credit for that. 7x on some douche's private plane, he flies everywhere private. Trump has done all types of actual business. We have pictures out the ass of Clinton etc. w/young girls. If Trump was too, then hang him just like the rest, just hope Desanctimonious can beat H. Biden's grandfather....

Here is what I remember hearing that Trump said. It's not all good, but it has been spun by the media.

Everything Donald Trump has said about Jeffrey Epstein relationship

He said Epstein, like himself, likes beautiful women. But Epstein likes his on the younger side. He also said everyone who is somebody knew Epstein socially, but he hasn't spoke to him in like 15 years. I'd like to know then, when was Trump on his plane? If Trump molested kids and they have evidence, they'll use it.

The media is trying to use what they have, which is nothing more than "Trump hung out with Epstein in 2002." Same with Clinton. We all know Clinton and Trump like the pussy cat but at this point, no proof either molested kids. But if there was an inclination that Trump was a child molester, I think Raskin and Swallwell would be losing their shit to get a committee formed. I am keeping an open mind. I support Trump's policies, and don't think he'd partake in this kind of shit, but I don't for a minute believe he's the model for personal conduct.

Last edited:
I'm just outraged - I know that the latest count was that Clinton was mentioned 73 times - but big deal - it doesn't mean anything - just speculation - innocent until proven guilty - but we ALL know that Kevin Spacey is a degenerate who has admitted to a lewd lascivious and secret lifestyle...
...and Donald Trump is mentioned TWICE AS MANY TIMES as Kevin Spacey
...all of Hollywood jokes about Leonardo Dicaprio and his affinity for women that are uncomfortably younger than him
...and Donald Trump is mentioned FOUR TIMES MORE than Dicaprio

Twice as many times as Kevin Spacey.
Four times as often as Dicaprio.
Disgusting.
Facts - they sting - and numbers don't lie.

Back