The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

My girl JizzLane is back in the news with a $30 million bail offer. Poor thing isn't doing very well in prison and needs to be home for the holidays. Bonus: she named her husband, a tech CEO and former Coast Guard officer. I'm sure he doesn't look like a douche.
scott-mm-2-resized-1.jpg

He looks like Dan Ballz-erian got AIDS from a thousand SEAL dicks before quitting to go bugger stuffed animals.

Anyway, here's the article, available via several sources.

Ghislaine Maxwell and husband Scott Borgerson will put up $30M bail
Bitch and her fake husband are gonna run. She should rot in that prison cell, enjoy her paper clothes, and think on her sins. Restricting her to nutraloaf, until she spills every secret, would be icing on the cake.

More on husband.
CargoMetrics Founder and CEO Scott Borgerson Resigns – gCaptain
Home | CargoMetrics

Supposedly his "net worth" is 100 Million. And we all know what that means, no one has that shit in cash on hand. But it's a bond I'm guessing...he's gonna throw down 3 Million to get her out? That Vagine must be platinum. (His ex is pretty attractive and Maxwell isn't what I would class as a 10 on the GILF scale)

My guess is she established a dead man drop so the data hits the www if she dies.
Indeed. Many of these people don't get to the positions they were and deal with the people they dealt with without having back-up for some sort of security. Your thoughts are the most probable, IMO.

Back