The many faces of Canadian Special Operations

b463ee6a-bb3b-4c92-b2b6-f22ad2712565

Worked with the Canadians a couple times and have always been impressed with them. Great dudes to work with, and equally great dudes to drink a beer with afterwards.

Good article, don't read the Star; explains why I missed it. I agree with it all, CANSOFCOM has a variety of jobs and selects different "types" for different jobs. But the majority are the "grey man" type, it's about operating smart and as a team.

As @Red Flag 1 flag stated, @Trev, if you have any questions or interest in taking the leap of faith; hit me up. I do take payment in bacon, beer and bullets. Used to take Boobs as well but The Boss frowns upon that. :-";-)

@Red Flag 1 Yeah I plan on joining the Canadian Army in about a month I am thinking of applying for Armoured Crewman. For the last while I have been (and still currently am) trying to improve myself in all aspects of my character. @RackMaster Once the recruiting process kicks off you'll be getting some messages from. What kind of beer do you drink?

@Red Flag 1 Yeah I plan on joining the Canadian Army in about a month I am thinking of applying for Armoured Crewman. For the last while I have been (and still currently am) trying to improve myself in all aspects of my character. @RackMaster Once the recruiting process kicks off you'll be getting some messages from. What kind of beer do you drink?

I drink the cold and wet kind. ;-) Crewman is a good job, have lots of friends in armoured units; good luck!

Back