The Marine Corps Celebrates Pride Month

As long as the focus is on killing people, I dig the new recruiting strategy for the “lit and woke” youth.

That’s hyperbole not sarcasm. Have a gay dude talking about his conus vs deployed body count. I don’t care. People are as soft in blue states as they are in red states.

As long as someone wants to pound beers and shoot bad humans I don’t give a fuck about anything else they identify as or believe in. A homie is a homie, regardless of how they “identify.”

We need people. The old redneck and rust belt recruiting springs are drying up. We need people who can do the job.

Eh, the same type of people will be serving until we have a real war and full mobilization. Those of us who grew up poor and used the service to move forward, those of us who had the stupid idealism of service. Additionally, this is a bad stereotype considering how many urban but very poor people enlist.

The Army is a very non-diverse place. But the Latte liberals would look at the color of the skin of people within the organization and say it was. At the end of the day, the vast majority of the service population are people who are attempting to change their stars.

Eh, the same type of people will be serving until we have a real war and full mobilization. Those of us who grew up poor and used the service to move forward, those of us who had the stupid idealism of service. Additionally, this is a bad stereotype considering how many urban but very poor people enlist.

The Army is a very non-diverse place. But the Latte liberals would look at the color of the skin of people within the organization and say it was. At the end of the day, the vast majority of the service population are people who are attempting to change their stars.
I literally follow none of your post. The latte liberal part is really confusing too.

I literally follow none of your post. The latte liberal part is really confusing too.

It's not confusing. The Army is one of the most and least diverse places you will ever work. Diversity of experience vs. Skin Color. Something like 90% of the people who serve in the Army grew up poor as dogshit, including the officer corps. None of this is changing and it won't change, especially since the wages aren't that truly competitive unless it is something you WANT and feel called to serve.

Last edited:
It's not confusing. The Army is one of the most and least diverse places you will ever work. Diversity of experience vs. Skin Color. Something like 90% of the people who serve in the Army grew up poor as dogshit, including the officer corps. None of this is changing and it won't change, especially since the wages aren't that truly competitive unless it is something you WANT and feel called to serve.
Ok.

Gonna laugh when Monkey Pox is classified as a service connected illness.

animal collective GIF

(edited to not hurt feels as much)

Last edited:
Back