The MARSOC 7

Devildoc

Verified Military
I remember, vaguely, the story of a rogue MARSOC team that shot up a village while on a drunken rampage, killing dozens of innocent men, women, and children. Turns out, none of it was true. This is fascinating in a sick and painful way, and I can't believe (no, actually I can...) that our leadership would conduct prosecutorial misconduct to bury innocent guys.

Interview of the the leader of that unit, Fred Galvin, who has a book on the incident called A Few Bad Men.

Jack Murphy was a member here and I was rather hard on the guy. He came across as...I wasn't a fan. If he happens to read this, I was wrong. His presentation was poor, but I was a bit too quick on the trigger and for that I'm sorry.

With that said I've watched a number of his podcasts, to include Galvin's above, and minus his cringe-worthy intro I think he does an amazing job with some outstanding guests. I can whole heartedly recommend The Team House to any of our podcast fans. The quality of guests alone is superb.

If you take Galvin's comments at face value you will never view James Mattis in a positive light ever again.

Jack Murphy was a member here and I was rather hard on the guy. He came across as...I wasn't a fan. If he happens to read this, I was wrong. His presentation was poor, but I was a bit too quick on the trigger and for that I'm sorry.

With that said I've watched a number of his podcasts, to include Galvin's above, and minus his cringe-worthy intro I think he does an amazing job with some outstanding guests. I can whole heartedly recommend The Team House to any of our podcast fans. The quality of guests alone is superb.

If you take Galvin's comments at face value you will never view James Mattis in a positive light ever again.

Thanks for the insight.

I am not much of a podcast guy, there are two I routinely watch, but I have gotten into the habit of watching different stuff on YT over lunch, take my mind off, you know, dying and all. This was the first Team House podcast I saw.

I agree regarding Mattis. It has shaken my perception of him for sure.

Complete bullshit from the get-go with a USAF officer conducting the initial investigation and various Afghans coming out of the woodwork to add their contradictory stories… which NCIS and Marine leadership gave credence to over the testimony of their Marines.

I didn’t believe a goddam word of the charges when this story broke. There were too many people back then in too much of a fucking hurry to take the enemy’s word over the word of our own people. Too many lawyers and kiss-asses ready to burn anybody who pulled a trigger.

Last edited:
Back